Farming run

Aus/NZ General Discussion
What are the best run for a barb paragon 22 150dps and 40k life with mid gear
Hey jordan what is your life on hit and life leech? (buffed and unbuffed)
using this site as a guide:

www.diabro3.com

Your barb should efficiently be able to do MP6.... I reckon you could do MP8 in group play :)

Add me in game and we can go for a spin in MP6-10... let you find your "happy place".

All about balance between death/repairs/xp - I typically overshoot and pay the extra repair costs for doing so - but I think the XP is worth it :)

I am not a barb either - but if you swapped your helm ruby for an ammy and got your eHP to 500k... you would be able to handle higher MP's more comfortably. *Looks for a barb who knows* YD / Abend / Morpheus? your thoughts?
01/16/2014 08:30 PMPosted by NickBaldyM

I am not a barb either - but if you swapped your helm ruby for an ammy and got your eHP to 500k... you would be able to handle higher MP's more comfortably. *Looks for a barb who knows* YD / Abend / Morpheus? your thoughts?

i said this to him yesterday :P

here is your d3up profile. i find this site very useful
http://d3up.com/b/1306738/dangvone

ideally you want around 50k HP/
you need to get your ALL RES to around 500. i suggest swapping the skill OVERPOWER: KILLING SPREE for WARCRY: IMPUNITY. yes you will lose DPS, but a dead barb does no DPS.

once you learn the build, you will have a blast and MP7-8 will be a breeze with your current gear. ill try and line up Septimus or YDFWM to give you some pointers on playing a WW barb. im far from an expert on the build,.
@Jordan Here is your toon in d3rawrhttp://www.d3rawr.com/d-znOiX

With tDPS < 1m, I'd say MP6 to MP8 max. Unfortunately barbs need to have DPS to be useful in a group so you need to play at the MP that matches your DPS unless you play with others who don't mind helping you out (e.g. me, Nick, etc). If you're interested in improving your gear for XP runs I would suggest 4 things that shouldn't be too expensive:

1. Invest in a new MH mace or axe. Even if it doesn't have strength, make sure it has OS, CHD, LS and aim for base average weapon damage of 800-900 - more if you can get it. Right now your MH weapon is at 700 base average damage.
2. Craft a HF ring to replace Hardy Star. Anything will do, but ideally it should have one or more of CHC, average damage and CHD in that order of preference.
3. Stick a ruby gem in your MH weapon. This will maximise your Rend, Sprint and WW damage output more than an emerald.
4. Swap Unforgiving for Brawler and thank me later. You have 70% CHC fully buffed - if you can't permawrath then you need to work on your technique.

Lastly, if you find yourself struggling against big hitting monsters because you swapped out your rare ring with 154 vitality for a HF with no vitality, then put an amethyst in your helm - HF gives better XP bonus than ruby in helm so you want that for sure. But hopefully you'll be doing a little bit more damage with these changes and your life steal will provide you with the buffer you need for a smaller health pool.

Hope that helps.
01/16/2014 08:12 PMPosted by Jordan619
What are the best run for a barb paragon 22 150dps and 40k life with mid gear

Added you

Was there something wrong when I invited you for a crypt? You just left then went to a game on your own.

I was trying to asses your game play,

Do you want help?
na just go and do something
sorry
My LS skorn utility barb: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Defender-1772/hero/39454945
P73, 56 hours play time

Gear: I stack attack speed and chc to get wotb going
Play style: run like headless chicken to round up and group mobs, bash x3, rend, ww
run around a like headless chicken

LOL Classic :D