Cheap gear to take to ROS usable at 70

Wizard
01/29/2014 10:09 PMPosted by aw3s0m0
01/29/2014 09:13 PMPosted by Aphraell
Pretty sure the Int reroll of the: Quad stats to Int or Armor to Int is ALOT higher than 135.

I got friend to test the tasker on mystic yesterday, n she was only able to get 135 max on primary stat, but for weird some reason mystic changed all 4 primary stats(str/dex/int/vit to 120-135 I think).
https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1338x786q90/855/m3wz.jpg

I thought 415/9/10/50(i.e. perfect tasker) would still be good in ros but if u can get 600/6/10/50 gloves in ros then even the perfect tasker's gonna be useless.

She re-rolled the quad stat into a L60 quad stat. Not a single int roll. I didn't think that was even an option at the mystic since they've done away with most split rolls completely. Weird.

I'm pretty sure I saw Invis had his Taskers re-rolled to straight dex in one of his videos.

I'm not sure how you figure that 415(+280)/9/10/50 wouldn't be better than 600/6/10/50...

-dolynick
01/29/2014 10:22 PMPosted by dolynick
She re-rolled the quad stat into a L60 quad stat. Not a single int roll. I didn't think that was even an option at the mystic since they've done away with most split rolls completely. Weird.

Mystic is bugged atm and not rolling all affixes properly from what we can tell.
01/29/2014 10:23 PMPosted by Aphraell
Mystic is bugged atm and not rolling all affixes properly from what we can tell.

Yeah. Could be the reason. I'm just surpised the roll data even exists.

Anyways, I'm fairly confident they can be re-rolled to a single. There are enough streamers out there that someone has to have publicized it. I'm averaging a "wtb your Taskers" friend request every 2 days lately; there has to be a good reason for that.

-dolynick
01/29/2014 10:22 PMPosted by dolynick
I'm not sure how you figure that 415(+280)/9/10/50 wouldn't be better than 600/6/10/50...

according to the result my friend got yesterday, it's only possible to get max 415int on tasker. i.e. 135int from the gloves after mystic reroll + 280int from the gem. I never said u can get 695int(415+280) on tasker..

01/29/2014 08:50 PMPosted by aw3s0m0
ros gloves: 600int, 6ias, 10cc, 50cd (n u might be able to get one with 7-9 ias)perfect tasker: 415int, 9ias, 10cc, 50cd (135int from mystic + 280int from gem)
Mystic is not functioning as intended right now, especially for legacy items. I'd advise to hold off on making claims about how stats end up rerolling until she's more stable.

Most of the information I have been spewing are tied to what she was capable of doing in the last Beta build and in the F&F Beta. Many things have changed since (with many remaining as is). Primary stats, especially main stats, are very much wonky right now with the Mystic.

There are display issues as well as issues with the choices that you'd get once you click through. I think after dumping in over 400M gold experimenting with rerolling legacy items and even a blue post regarding how the Mystic isn't behaving as intended should be reason enough to just chill for a bit and wait for the next fix to go through the Beta.
Twitter: @Jaetch
On taskers, I wonder if you can reroll to 50cd. If 135int is the max you can reroll on single stats then it would be more efficient to get a double int roll on bi-trifecta taskers.

Example

150int
49dex
49str
45str
250armor
9ias
10crit
socket

Reroll the armor to 50cd =
= 150int +280int (gem) + 9ias + 50cd + 10crit

It would be much cheaper than buying a trifecta taskers and you would have more int
01/29/2014 11:23 AMPosted by mou
Chant's Will, 49%dam, 1.65 attacks/second, socket

Can we reroll the damage on Chant's will?
The one I have right now has exactly all those stats. :-)
yer u can, high int + 10apoc?

my chant wand for ros: https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/384x678q90/89/f2bp.jpg
01/29/2014 09:34 PMPosted by Eciton
Why do you keep using a trigonometric function as a conjunction?

Because mathematicians are scientists, and everyone who follows American politics knows you should never listen to scientists. :P
01/30/2014 02:10 AMPosted by aw3s0m0
yer u can, high int + 10apoc?

my chant wand for ros: https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/384x678q90/89/f2bp.jpg

My will: http://i.imgur.com/vSwrKav.jpg

Also I picked up a pair of IK gloves (for my monk) to reroll in case taskers never get better.
Why do you prefer IK Irons over T&Ts? It's Life Regen and Melee Reduction vs. Armor and OS. That's not much of a difference, I'd say.
01/30/2014 04:51 AMPosted by mzy
Why do you prefer IK Irons over T&Ts? It's Life Regen and Melee Reduction vs. Armor and OS. That's not much of a difference, I'd say.

Well we're not %100 sure how taskers are going to reroll, plus on my monk I like playing a 2h tempest rush build with as little attack speed as possible. So crit chance+crit dmg + bonus defense stats. I might nab a T&T with high CC+CD+AR, but it seems the market has been wiped out as of late.
01/30/2014 04:44 AMPosted by BDF
My will: http://i.imgur.com/vSwrKav.jpg

hmm wanna swap with mine + 5mil? u'll get extra 91dmg ;)
jk, nice wand.. almost perfect.
i rolled 3-4 really solid ammies, so i have just been hoarding cheap rings (10k-5m) with good mystic potential for my non wiz toons (monk / wd / crusader), ive been looking more for rings with life% as 10% life could be equivalent of 200+ vit, so its a much stronger native roll than having vit

best snags so far were

30-63 dmg
72 vit - rerolling
11% life
44cd
6cc
socket
(3 mil)

62int
57vit
8%life
38cd
5.5cc
138 loh
AND
life regen - rerolling
(on a ilvl 60 ring lol, 1.5mil bo haha)

11 min dmg - rerolling
8ias
37cd
5.5cc
socket
(11m - high trifecta sockets with a rerollable stat all going for several hundo mill now)

Like others have said, the mystic is still pretty jacked up when it pertains to legacy items.. hopefully it will be closer to where it was when the beta first came out (rerolling 250-300+ on main stat by level 70)

other items ive scooped up are:
1) a meteor reduc set (see my male wiz)
2) a good blackthornes set (7% elite reduc on boots, 7% elite reduc from set bonus, 6% elite reduc on chest), just for swapping so i dont die when playing with friends on diff levels im undergeared for
3) apoc, socket, 97cd, 50% dmg wand (for getting to 70 - hoping they fix dmg rerolling)
4) a ray of frost cc set - (10.5cc from skull grasp, 7cc from soj, 9.5 cc 150int/100vit sock helm with 32 st to re roll, 15 cc maras with avg dmg and cd)
5) 100vit 9/6cc lacuni with life regen
6) rare 63 shield with 180st, 40 vit, 12% life, 27% chance to block, 10cc, socket (for leveling crusader, probably my fav item)
7) gloves with high cc, high cd, ar and 3 main stats, or arm with 3 main stats, or 3 main stats with 2 being very high
8) rare pants with 230+ vit, main stat for reroll, high ar, high armor, 2 os
9) rare chest with main stat, 230+ vit, LIFE %, ar, armor, 3 os (only found one of these)

Again, not expecting these items to last long - but i plan on taking 4 toons from 60-70 (wiz,monk,wd,crusader), so im looking for rares that i can reroll the main stat on for each class

I also bought several extras (rings, pants, gloves) to give my friends that stopped playing a long time ago but plan on coming back for ROS to ease the pain of helping them level
oh and since i plan on playing a good amount, but not a ton, im only bringing in 400-500 mil in gold for enchanting and what not

and lol at the price jump for the 49%dmg .25 10apoc high int chant wands, i guess people finally caught on
01/30/2014 08:20 AMPosted by GrizZ
and lol at the price jump for the 49%dmg .25 10apoc high int chant wands, i guess people finally caught on

ooh maybe time to flip mine hah.

so far I've drained about 200mil on beta rerollllllllllinnnngggg (and making gems.) I don't think we need to bring in a lot of cash.

As I posted on the RoS forums, I really hope they change the Mystic to enchant only level 61 and higher items (killing the point of this entire thread, but gladly.) [Of course Bliz also needs to fix the 4+2 system, but that's a separate issue.]
01/30/2014 09:18 AMPosted by mou
As I posted on the RoS forums, I really hope they change the Mystic to enchant only level 61 and higher items (killing the point of this entire thread, but gladly.) [Of course Bliz also needs to fix the 4+2 system, but that's a separate issue.]

Leave the rerolling of level 60 items alone. They are all replaceable in ROS with the higher stat rolls in conjunction with special legendary effects. If your not using a special effect in the end in ROS, you are wasting a slot.
01/30/2014 02:23 PMPosted by Aphraell
01/30/2014 09:18 AMPosted by mou

Leave the rerolling of level 60 items alone. They are all replaceable in ROS with the higher stat rolls in conjunction with special legendary effects. If your not using a special effect in the end in ROS, you are wasting a slot.

I agree with you; I'd like to be able to reroll the various nifty items I got from the AH at a low price.

I do think it is wrong that I am still using a level 60 ring (thanks, it's yours!), amulet, and wand at level 70 Torment 2. I would have been delighted to have gotten upgrades at level 70 and punted them all.

I made the suggestion as it'd be something I'd think it'd be very easy for Blizzard to do, and which would fairly quickly lead to an immediate item reset. I really have zero problems with replacing half my gear at level 61-ish!

I'm just going to wait and see what happens in the next patch, which I sure hope is very soon.
01/30/2014 02:40 PMPosted by mou
I do think it is wrong that I am still using a level 60 ring (thanks, it's yours!), amulet, and wand at level 70 Torment 2. I would have been delighted to have gotten upgrades at level 70 and punted them all.

I don't think its wrong. Good gear from D3V should carry over to an extent in ROS, even at level 70. The idea is that its useful but replaceable. I haven't seen 1 item that I can't replace yet in ROS. The reason it should be left alone is if people have taken time or money to gear up their characters in D3V then that gear remains useful to an extent and gives those players an early boost in ROS. Why kick all these people in the face when its unneeded?

I can tell you now endgame torment will be farmed using Legendary special effects. Not using d3V gear. Only gear that I can think of that is overpowered is the Natalya's legacy set, when enchanted.