Here's my PLVLing Skorn barb I just completed

Barbarian
02/02/2014 11:39 PMPosted by MannerCookie
02/02/2014 11:37 PMPosted by Uberjager
Hahaha. Manner, it is ever so easy to rile you up.

Nice to see your heart rate go above 120 whilst sitting in front of the computer.

Go smoke a cig, might calm you down.

why are you back to barb forums, thought you rerolling to a class where ppl might take you seriously again.

I am smoking as we speak

Cheers,

- MC

I'm on barb forums just because I can be on barb forums.

Does me being here rustle your jimmies?
My dps on diabloprogress is 350k and in-game unbuffed it's 470k.

This guy's dps on dprogress was exactly 50k higher than mine. Now you do the math.

If you want someone else to confirm you can probably ask detox because he has some of this guy's items.
<span class="truncated">...</span>

why are you back to barb forums, thought you rerolling to a class where ppl might take you seriously again.

I am smoking as we speak

Cheers,

- MC

I'm on barb forums just because I can be on barb forums.

Does me being here rustle your jimmies?

What's that now?

I know your a big fan uber, but no need to spam the forums with countless threads about me.

I appreciate it though.

02/02/2014 11:44 PMPosted by zapro
My dps on diabloprogress is 350k and in-game unbuffed it's 470k.

This guy's dps on dprogress was exactly 50k higher than mine. Now you do the math.

If you want someone else to confirm you can probably ask detox because he has some of this guy's items.

you said his dps goes from 400k > 520k, with just the use of passives...

what buffs are you exactly doing lol?
Dude don't act like you didn't understand.
I don't

under

stand

O_O
02/03/2014 12:09 AMPosted by MannerCookie
I don't

under

stand

O_O

Zappy is talking about Dprog unbuffed DPS, your talking about in game unbuffed DPS. One uses passives (in game) one does not (Dprog)
So when he says his DPS went from 400k-520 with passives, he means 400k Dprog-520 in game unbuffed stats. (Prob getting trolled here, I thought this was common knowledge)

You can borrow my chest to get over 1 mill dps, but youd have to break apart the IK crutch set :)
02/03/2014 03:42 AMPosted by RagingKoala
02/03/2014 12:09 AMPosted by MannerCookie
I don't

under

stand

O_O

Zappy is talking about Dprog unbuffed DPS, your talking about in game unbuffed DPS. One uses passives (in game) one does not (Dprog)
So when he says his DPS went from 400k-520 with passives, he means 400k Dprog-520 in game unbuffed stats. (Prob getting trolled here, I thought this was common knowledge)

You can borrow my chest to get over 1 mill dps, but youd have to break apart the IK crutch set :)

I have a chest like that too though O_O

can someone plz show me a better barb ? then I'll make it better then that I'm sure...
By "better barb" you mean better than 255m xp/h? :)
02/03/2014 06:01 AMPosted by zapro
By "better barb" you mean better than 255m xp/h? :)

zzz
Nice Skorn barb...really no way to argue against gear like that.

Though it's true that there are trifecta ammies out there that would give an edge over teeming. (especially THE ammy) Not just thanks to the deeps, but also for the ability to pick up more str elsewhere. And really there's theoretically a lot more potential for deeps from gg crafts in the other slots too, like chest, gloves, bracers, etc.
rains setup was the best 2h skorn barb, period
i had one that was behind his but quite good, similar gearing setup. his necklace destroyed my old str/vit/9/70/10 neck tho :( and i could never catch his neck.
02/03/2014 08:59 AMPosted by lameboi
rains setup was the best 2h skorn barb, period
i had one that was behind his but quite good, similar gearing setup. his necklace destroyed my old str/vit/9/70/10 neck tho :( and i could never catch his neck.

I had a better neck than Rain's which i sold recently and half his gear was my old gear..

do you guys not understand this?
you had a better dps neck than rains crafted neck?
i find that hard to believe but if you did coolio
This is surely going to ruffle his jimmies, but your setup does look superior to the strongest one det0x ever posted.

http://www.d3rawr.com/d-S792N

In b4 teeming qq.

I don't remember where RAiN's stacked up. Similar territory. His was very elite-oriented though, with wailing host, SoJ and Tyrael's. For that purpose, his was pretty much tops.

But all of you guys are still very far from perfection:
http://www.d3rawr.com/d-WO86z
02/03/2014 09:41 AMPosted by silverfire
This is surely going to ruffle his jimmies, but your setup does look superior to the strongest one det0x ever posted.

http://www.d3rawr.com/d-S792N

In b4 teeming qq.

I don't remember where RAiN's stacked up. Similar territory. His was very elite-oriented though, with wailing host, SoJ and Tyrael's. For that purpose, his was pretty much tops.

But all of you guys are still very far from perfection:
http://www.d3rawr.com/d-WO86z

At high gear levels capping crit chance and movement speed is better than getting that extra 1-2% more dps.

Also, that setup is brawler/10
02/02/2014 11:31 PMPosted by MannerCookie
So you two geniuses go gather up the math on how MannerCookie is wrong and stop talking nonsense.

Out of curiosity...what's the point of arguing with someone that refers to themselves in the 3rd person?

You guys already know that in his mind the is the greatest barb skorn (or otherwise) to grace the earth with is presence. All you have to do is sit in MC's stream for 5 minutes and he will have referred to himself in the 3rd person like 5 times.

*Pri shakes his head in disapproval to Uber. You should know better then to get into patty cake matches on this forum old friend."

Pri hungry...Pri eat sandwich now.

P.S. Uber...imma stalk you now as well by adding you on Bnet...hopefully you come back to the game in full force when RoS releases.

Also...MC no disrespect man...but you talk down to A LOT of people and after awhile it gets old. At the end of the day this is a game and although you are VERY talented in acquiring gear, selling gear, and knowing good gear...you are also very condescending to others. If you could share your knowledge in a more positive manner I'm sure more people would be receptive to you.
02/03/2014 10:07 AMPosted by zapro
At high gear levels capping crit chance and movement speed is better than getting that extra 1-2% more dps.

Also, that setup is brawler/10

Yeah you're right about capping crit chance and movement speed. Inna's temperance is ALWAYS BIS and I'm sure it'd be better with nat's in practice too. But these guys are epeening buffed paper deeps.

Actually there's more room for headway with 200 str legacy zuni but that's sorta cheating.
02/03/2014 10:16 AMPosted by silverfire
Yeah you're right about capping crit chance and movement speed. Inna's temperance is ALWAYS BIS and I'm sure it'd be better with nat's in practice too. But these guys are epeening buffed paper deeps.

so you're SAYING I GOT A CHANCE!?

#DumbAndDumberBestMovieEver
02/03/2014 10:14 AMPosted by Pri
Out of curiosity...what's the point of arguing with someone that refers to themselves in the 3rd person?

My new rumor is that MC and Nyan are the same person.

-- gooball has a good idea.
lol I love it, this thread has gone full uberjagger