ATTENTION: Level-Up Chat on XP Gain

Blizzard Archive
Prev 1 2 3 4 6 Next
03/04/2014 09:53 AMPosted by Survious
I guessed this got missed by QA?

It didn't. They just didn't have the time to fix it. It may seem like a minor issue to you, but that is not always how it works out in software. Sometimes the smallest problems take the most effort to fix.
03/04/2014 10:03 AMPosted by Brigand01
03/04/2014 10:00 AMPosted by Risen
anyone knows anything about the legendary from sk kill guaranteed after reset game?

Just killed SK and didn't get a legendary.

AFTER A reset?
03/04/2014 09:55 AMPosted by Arobee
Ninja changes are not cool.

Those are the best kind.
I lost a legendary cause of server being brought down, warning would be better.
Posted by Brigand01
anyone knows anything about the legendary from sk kill guaranteed after reset game?

Just killed SK and didn't get a legendary.

I was about to kill diablo when the servers went down, will test to see if they gave it to him post haste. Anyone manage to down the big guy before the servers went back down? Very interested if this change made it into this update.
03/04/2014 09:59 AMPosted by jetjordan
03/04/2014 09:56 AMPosted by SirRight
I was playing Hardcore, please give us a one minute warning when you bring down the servers.
I think it's a pretty immediate disconnect, hasn't killed me before at least. probably a good idea to wait a while after a patch to play HC anyways.

Agree and hope you are right. I wasn't in any immediate danger but I could have been.
03/04/2014 09:53 AMPosted by Crimsonumbra
not an issue, can we get some patch notes please?

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/13120781/patch-202-now-live-3-4-2014
03/04/2014 09:55 AMPosted by supertact
03/04/2014 09:53 AMPosted by Survious
I guessed this got missed by QA?

what QA?
Hah! Nice, I wasn't the only one thinking this then.

As Lylirra mentioned in a previous post, this "bonus" has been moved to Diablo. This should be coming in a future patch.

Edit: Corrected myself, as this is not a hotfixable change.
03/04/2014 10:07 AMPosted by yoloswag
I lost a legendary cause of server being brought down, warning would be better.

Agreed. A five minute heads up to get our stuff together would've been nice prior to the shutdown.
i hope this doesn't take to long i have bin dieing to play this im getting the same issue as everyone else enchantress was very impressed with me and my female monk sounded like a broken record lol
I think that sudden '' shutdown'' may have just killed my hardcore barb.
I will hate everything about Diablo if that is the case.
03/04/2014 10:08 AMPosted by jetjordan
I was about to kill diablo when the servers went down, will test to see if they gave it to him post haste. Anyone manage to down the big guy before the servers went back down? Very interested if this change made it into this update.

just checked diablo, didnt drop, but maybe i have to clear the whole act to get it.

BUT my guess is that they just removed the legendary from sk and left us with nothing to compensate. After all is a bug, bug makes ppl sad right? IT CANNOT BE FUN, RIGHT? Blizzard said its not funny to get legendaries from bosses, so we have to believe.

edit:
As Lylirra mentioned in a previous post, this "bonus" has been moved to Diablo. Hotfixes associated with the patch are coming shortly, and this is one of them.

ok so, what do i have to do to get this? i just killed diablo in torment 1 (but i got waypointed there)... do i have to clear the whole act?
and what about now, do i have to play the whole game again and reset again just because i killed diablo in "the wrong" way, to get this legendary bonus?

and they said that on the forums, but didnt confirmed anything, nor how to do it. before we were getting way pointted straight into sk from our friends, after a game reset... and we still were gaining the legendary.
Now im getting a code 34200 wtf is that?
03/04/2014 10:10 AMPosted by Jbearyo
I think that sudden '' shutdown'' may have just killed my hardcore barb.
I will hate everything about Diablo if that is the case.

look at your heros, its dead.
lol
i hope this doesn't take to long i have bin dieing to play this im getting the same issue as everyone else enchantress was very impressed with me and my female monk sounded like a broken record lol
I hope I didn't just kill my HC character >_<