No trading = fail

General Discussion
well as the title says, I think the 2 hours limit and with only your teammates that you were playing with, is penalizing way too much the player.

Trading as always been something socially important in the game, and I approve the removal of the AH but if there's no AH that means we just can't trade at all..

Also we can't trade gold either, If my friend needs gold to craft some items, well I can't help him with it. This is a non-sense for me, you could always reach help or give some to others in Diablo and now... it's just the coop grinding and the 2 hours trading.
For real. What happens when 2 pairs of the same exact gloves drop on a run (as happened to me last night)? Make a new character to use them? I'd rather just give them to a friend who needs an upgrade.. What't he big deal Blizz?
if we can trade ppl will buy legendaries with their master cards now if you see some1 with crazy stuff you know hes been playing
03/11/2014 08:28 AMPosted by Guygz4life
if we can trade ppl will buy legendaries with their master cards now if you see some1 with crazy stuff you know hes been playing

how could they do that without the AH?
trading makes the game too easy.

/thread
03/11/2014 08:31 AMPosted by Rager
trading makes the game too easy.

/thread

make the game as difficult as it should be and trading could be back again.

/thread
+1 no trading is as anti-diablo as ...... well ...... as D3.
I see your argument and counter with no trade = win. Your move.
03/11/2014 08:28 AMPosted by Guygz4life

how does that effect you exactly?

now I can't trade items with my friends unless they are in game when I find them. what a pathetic joke just to keep your e-peen from shrinking....
03/11/2014 10:44 AMPosted by Blazed

It effect us because the ability to trade and buy gear i directly tied with the rate in which items drop. If trading is allowed there will be less items dropping to make up for this and then we cant play the game for gear instead having the buy gear to play the game
At the minimum, the trade timer should never go away or rather, THERE SHOULD BE NO TIMER. Any leg/set item I get to drop with my friends should FOREVER be trade-able between us. Not a perfect or remotely complete solution, but it would help.
03/11/2014 10:47 AMPosted by Nightraven
03/11/2014 10:44 AMPosted by Blazed

It effect us because the ability to trade and buy gear i directly tied with the rate in which items drop. If trading is allowed there will be less items dropping to make up for this and then we cant play the game for gear instead having the buy gear to play the game

You sir are an idiot and have no clue how Diablo has operated via each version. Trading was fine in diablo2 and 1 and loot dropped bountifully in both. If you were smart you could start from dirt and be in a full end game setup in amatter of weeks without botting/buying items online.

People using the items wouldn't drop as much line are most likely World of warcraft scrubs comin in to water down the Diablo series.
+1 for trading please.

Tired of BoA.
Game would be crazy fun if it wasnt for BoA IMO
That horse is a puddle of gore... you can stop now.