[NEW] 3/13 - Issues Creating Game / Latency Reports

Blizzard Archive
Prev 1 21 22 23 101 Next
Disconnecting again
Still can't join or create games, 10:50 EST, closed the game and relogged and still no go. Southeastern Ontario, Canada(just north of michigan/new york for any geographically challenged)
03/13/2014 07:46 PMPosted by Balerion
I love reading the forums whenever there's a problem. There's nothing so entertaining as the reaction to the collapse of the mediocre dreams of entitled people.

Shut up. You are not entitled to speak unless I say so.
03/13/2014 07:49 PMPosted by Boredom4me
03/13/2014 07:46 PMPosted by Shriver
Jay, Please get out of the chair and let some one fix this again....

I think you missed it. He stepped down last year

That was the joke.. I think you missed it.
Could creat game, but the lag just made the game impossible to play
Bad lag/ creating/joining games impossible

northern ontario canada if this helps?
03/13/2014 07:50 PMPosted by Dspayre
03/13/2014 07:46 PMPosted by Monk

By your reasoning you should never have bought a cell phone if you ever have bad reception or drop a call.... it's simply the challenges that come with a very complex set of systems.

I would'nt play a HC char if the server started lagging. To keep playing under those scenarios is foolish. I'm not saying "tough luck idiots"... I'm saying be smart about your time.
To have zero tolerance for complex systems is unreasonable. but that's just my opinion... Throw it away if it doesn't resonate with you

It doesn't.

Crumple, crumple, toss.

Then I fore-see you being irritated a lot in life. heh
not happening. cant even create a game and tried many times after restarting.
Ya I cant create or play in any way. I got in once and the ping was at 900ms. I'm in Iowa if that helps.
Still cant connect to other ppl games
Lat is 2539

Wow. Just Wow.
I can periodically create a game and it lets me through but the last 8 of 10 tries I've been kicked. 7:55 PM PST.
With the changes to the AH, RMAH, and the inability to trade the only items worth trading (with people who aren't in your game), why is it that an offline mode cannot or should not be made available at this point.

I assume the last reason standing is so that people can't get their hands on the actual game code?

Edited to say: This comes from a person who now only plays HC characters, but immensely enjoys doing so. I don't like re-rolling them if I don't have to though, so playing on unstable servers is a no-no.
Still can not connect to a solo game.
03/13/2014 07:51 PMPosted by Monk

I think you missed it. He stepped down last year.

I think he was joking from me saying the lag is from a "jay wilson botnet" ;) heh poor jay I feel for the guy... we're still ribbing him.

i'd keep ribbing him...i dont like that he's on another blizzard project
03/13/2014 07:51 PMPosted by Monk

I think you missed it. He stepped down last year.

I think he was joking from me saying the lag is from a "jay wilson botnet" ;) heh poor jay I feel for the guy... we're still ribbing him.

Poor Jay, his name even turned into a verb. Oh well. It could be worse. Santorum turned into a noun.
same issue works for like 2 games now cannot connect to a game restarted game many times to see if that helped and nothing
Idk if this solved, but Im still having problem after creating games and going to load =/
Try closing out of the game, and the battle.net launcher. It seems to let me start a game. I have to do it every time I try to start a game though. Once Im connected I seem to have no problems.