6 Malthael themed items?

General Discussion
Wait, so... I may be stupid of asking this:

Which are the weapons that I can transmogrify? I don't have any. (I have used the tome with the mystic already) No mace, no axe, no bow, no xbow, no wand, no sword, no 2h sword, no nothing...

Is there a problem with my game or char?
its work for me, what is ur mystic lvl and what is ur lvl ?
It doesn't work for me neither.... only helm!!!!! maxed out mystic
My mystic level is 12 and my char level is 70, and it doesn't work at all... Blue please?
You need the claim the recipes by clicking the icon at the bottom left of the screen, and then you need to bring the recipes to the Mystic and right click on them to teach them to her.
Mine doesn't work either. Also, level 12 mystic and level 70 character. I can only see the helms too. No weapons...
The only Malthael weapon transmog I see is for the 1 hand sword. Doesn't really look good. The blue glow for it and the helm can hardly be seen. Hm...
@tastecourage I'm not an idiot, I've already taught my mystic the plans, and first I thought it bugged because I leveled up her so quickly and taught her the helms plan, so the weapons plan didn't work at first, but then the plan said: already known.
I have the same problem.
Only 3 helm transmogs are available for me :(
Seems fine to me
Alright, now I know I only have the source transmog, but everything (except helms) are missing... Dayum, I'm happy with my aquaintance but this is just silly.
Here are the names of all the transmogrification patterns you can learn from Arma Mortis and and
Arma Haereticorum (the books you receive for purchasing the DDE or CE of Reaper of Souls):

Arma Mortis:
  • Quietus - Hand-XBow
  • Mortal Coil - Flail (1H)
  • Death Reach – Fist
  • Sacrificer - Sacrificial Dagger
  • Heart of Darkness - Source
  • Lifebane – 1H Weapon
  • Grim Reaper – 2h Mighty Weapon (This item isn't currently appearing in the Mystic's transmogrification list, which is a known issue that we've already bugged.)

Arma Haereticorum:
  • Infernal Helm
  • Death Mask
  • Hallowed Helm

Note that when you train these patterns at the Mystic, the toasts can progress a little slowly. As long as you right-click on both books with the Mystic window open, though, you will train all 10 transmogrification patterns.

We've tested this several times based on your reports and everything seems to be working correctly. The only issue we've found is that the "Grim Reaper - 2h Mighty Weapon" pattern is not properly appearing in the Mystic's list of eligible appearances (even though is it being successfully learn by your hero). As noted above, we're already looking into that bug and hope to have it resolved as soon as possible.

Can you folks, next time you log into the game, take a look at your lists and see if everything is there?
I have to suppose that 1h weapon includes mace, axe, wand, sword, and dagger?
03/26/2014 11:18 AMPosted by Lylirra
Here are the names of all the transmogrification patterns you can learn from Arma Mortis and and
Arma Haereticorum (the books you receive for purchasing the DDE or CE of Reaper of Souls):

Arma Mortis:
  • Quietus - Hand-XBow
  • Mortal Coil - Flail (1H)
  • DreamReach – Fist
  • Sacrificer - Sacrificial Dagger
  • Heart of Darkness - Source
  • Lifebane – 1H Weapon
  • Grim Reaper – 2h Mighty Weapon (This item isn't currently appearing in the Mystic's transmogrification list, which is a known issue that we've already bugged.)

Arma Haereticorum:
  • Infernal Helm
  • Death Mask
  • Hallowed Helm

Note that when you train these patterns at the Mystic, the toasts can progress a little slowly. As long as you right-click on both books with the Mystic window open, though, you will train all 10 transmogrification patterns.

We've tested this several times based on your reports and everything seems to be working correctly. The only issue we've found is that the "Grim Reaper - 2h Mighty Weapon" pattern is not properly appearing in the Mystic's list of eligible appearances (even though is it being successfully learn by your hero). As noted above, we're already looking into that bug and hope to have it resolved as soon as possible.

Can you folks, next time you log into the game, take a look at your lists and see if everything is there?

Thank you for the list. I'll re-check this when I get home and submit my findings.
Ok, "all" of them were there, (Fist, 1h Xbow, 1h weapon, and I supose the Flail and the Cdagger are there), but, no love for the wands or daggers? Maybe staves? We should be able to change a dagger into a Lifebane, or a 2h Xbow into a larger version of the quietus or something...
What about wands or daggers? We can't transmogrify them into Lifebane
I dont see dagger in my list
Don't you find this a bit misleading?

"Charge through Sanctuary with your Spectral Hound minion at your side and transmogrify your gear with a trio of ageless helms and a full complement of Malthael-inspired weapons."

Yet, there's no transmog pattern for daggers.
I assumed from the pics of the DDE that there would only be three transmog weapons but apparently there are seven. I have googled the names but cant find pics of any (other than the three shown on the DDE page). I'm really curious as to what the other items look like. If the source is cool then I might have to upgrade.
03/26/2014 01:07 PMPosted by krio
Yet, there's no transmog pattern for daggers.

I'm seeing that now. And why not just use the ceremonial knife skin for daggers? Daggers and spears all show up together when transmogging normal non-CE stuff. Same idea.