does bashiok spawns in bounties?

General Discussion
because i was farming it for a long time without sucess together with the dataminer (the ghost from the realm of shadows). and today the objetive of a bounty was to kill the dataminer so i got the achievement

with bashiok i refer the unique enemy, not the real person
03/26/2014 07:54 AMPosted by acid8000
because i was farming it for a long time without sucess together with the dataminer (the ghost from the realm of shadows). and today the objetive of a bounty was to kill the dataminer so i got the achievement

Bashiok can indeed be the target of a Bounty quest. In addition, all uniques have their normal chance of spawning in Adventure Mode, even if they aren't currently a bounty target.
cool, thats great. that was a really time consuming achievement.
Do all Act 5 uniques have a chance to spawn as bounties? I am missing about 8 and they WILL NOT show up in the lists lol.
03/26/2014 07:58 AMPosted by Nevalistis
03/26/2014 07:54 AMPosted by acid8000

Bashiok can indeed be the target of a Bounty quest. In addition, all uniques have their normal chance of spawning in Adventure Mode, even if they aren't currently a bounty target.

YAY! I am now THANKFUL!

;)