Upcoming Hotfixes to Legendary Items

Blizzard Archive
Prev 1 2 3 4 25 Next
03/28/2014 05:12 PMPosted by Lylirra
The hotfixes were actually just pushed live. You may need to restart your game in order for them to take effect. :)

Are these hotfixes live on EU servers?

EDIT: Saw the previous response, thanks nonetheless! :D
Great news, Lylirra.

I always welcome more legendary equipment as I have some seriously bad luck finding the useful equipment. :)
Now could you possibly fix the horrible game performance during peak hours? Severe lag, rubber banding and increased latency.
Is this live on EU?
03/28/2014 05:16 PMPosted by Pain
So for some clarification, so Lylirra doesn't have to, prior CM posts confirmed that Kadala can drop any Legendary in the game so long as it is not restricted to Horadric Caches or Torment Only (Legendary Potions, Legendary Follower items, Class Sets).

Here's the post I think you're thinking of!

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/12248064907?page=2#23

03/26/2014 06:13 PMPosted by Grimiku
I have some additional information about the Legendary items Kadala can potentially offer, so let's get to it (cause it's good to know!). Previously I said it was possible to get a wide variety of Legendary items from Kadala, but what I have recently learned is that list actually includes all of the Legendaries currently in game except for the ones only found in Torment, and those only found in a Horadric Cache.
Think you could tell us the legendary drop chance difference between T1 and T6?
Cmon Lylirra, does this apply to EU as well?
Dam just used all my saved up shards oh well back to farmin =) thanks Lylirra you sexy thing you
Quick! Farm like there's no tomorrow! It's a buff! Madness!
03/28/2014 05:26 PMPosted by Lylirra
03/28/2014 05:16 PMPosted by Pain
So for some clarification, so Lylirra doesn't have to, prior CM posts confirmed that Kadala can drop any Legendary in the game so long as it is not restricted to Horadric Caches or Torment Only (Legendary Potions, Legendary Follower items, Class Sets).

Here's the post I think you're thinking of!

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/12248064907?page=2#23

03/26/2014 06:13 PMPosted by Grimiku
I have some additional information about the Legendary items Kadala can potentially offer, so let's get to it (cause it's good to know!). Previously I said it was possible to get a wide variety of Legendary items from Kadala, but what I have recently learned is that list actually includes all of the Legendaries currently in game except for the ones only found in Torment, and those only found in a Horadric Cache.

Was the drop % increase from torment 1-6 altered as well with this change?
03/28/2014 04:55 PMPosted by Lylirra
Both of these hotfixes are somewhat proactive, but are aimed to help improve the reward curve for players as they start to reach higher Torment difficulties. We look forward to hearing your feedback as a result of these changes!

Well played, Blizzard. Well played!!!!

PROACTIVE IS GOOD!!!!

Seriously, I could hug you guys right now! ^.^
Does this affect the drop from Bounty bags somehow?
03/28/2014 05:12 PMPosted by Lylirra
03/28/2014 05:05 PMPosted by Swampllama
Is this like a "next Tuesday 4/1/2014" pipeline, a "haha it falls on April Fool's Day" kind of pipeline, or a "Soon™" pipeline?

The hotfixes were actually just pushed live. You may need to restart your game in order for them to take effect. :)

Does the t1-6 hotfix apply to vanilla d3 as well? The drop rates seem a lot lower there as well.
Well, I'm not happy I struggled through a T4 run then opened 5 of my caches an hour ago.

*sigh*

Good changes at any rate; this will at least make crafting/enchanting SOMEWHAT manageable other than being able to craft maybe 1 item every day.
•First change: We're increasing the drop rate for Legendary items (this includes Set items) in Torment 1-6.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
whining always pays off. thanks
Can we see the exact percentages of increase between torment levels? Right now theres really not much incentive to push further through the torment levels as the time it takes to clear Tor I is sizably smaller than that of Tor 2 +.
03/28/2014 05:34 PMPosted by MynokX
•First change: We're increasing the drop rate for Legendary items (this includes Set items) in Torment 1-6.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
whining always pays off. thanks

No, this was actually a prominent problem during the beta as well. What I'm guessing is that they saw the data swung in the same way as it did during the beta so they figured it had to change before it became a long standing problem.

can we get a FoS for gambling a legendary off of Kadala before the hotfix? because I thought I won the lottery when I got my mojo