Setbonus in Vyr Amazing Arcana is not applied

Bug Report
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 Next
Finaly we got some informations about the upcoming patch. But still not a singel statement about this problem. I realy hope they fix it in the next big patch.
Why there is still no reply yet?

At least they should come out and say they do acknowledge this problem!
"My team and I read every single thread that is posted on this forum. However, I will not always respond to every thread. If you do not get a blue response, please DO NOT bump posts. I will ignore and possibly delete any post that simply says "Bump" or demands a response from a Blizzard poster."

- Taken from the "[Sticky] How To Write A Good Bug Report"

Should probably stop bumping this thread.
This is ridiculous, can this bug can some attention? What's the point of end game, if you when you reach it, you can't even take advantage of it? Please take some attention to YOUR customers who reach end game. Thank you.
pls fix! waited way to long already for this :/
Hello every1 !!!! This bug is when you use 3 items and the ring or with full 4 items is still the same guys ?
04/28/2014 07:48 PMPosted by eluzAi
Hello every1 !!!! This bug is when you use 3 items and the ring or with full 4 items is still the same guys ?

I have all 4 items, still have the issue.

Blizzard get off your asses and post a reply/fix the issue.
The customer service is below shameful.
There might be a patch coming up tonight. Hopefully they will fix the Vyr's set bug.
I've just got the 4 items bonus available for me.
Painfull to hear that it's still bugged :[[[
Come on Blizz... check my profile... Wiz has 3 piece Vyr and I also tried RoRG to PROVE Vyr's is not working properly!
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to pop in here real quick and let everyone know that we currently have a few potential fixes in place internally that should resolve the problems that you guys are seeing with the Inna's and Vyr's four-piece set bonuses. As of right now, these changes are slated to make it to live servers in an upcoming game patch. I can't give any specific dates or an ETA on when this patch may arrive, but this is definitely something we are actively working on and hope to have ready for you guys soon.

Thanks again for all of your patience and understanding, and most of all thanks for all of the reports!