Has any of you get Piro Marella yet?

Crusader
If so where did you get the plan? random rift, or some boss?
Bump im looking for the plan also...
Legendary plans like that can drop from a great variety of sources. AFAIK there isn't a specific place to farm them.
I'm being completely serious when I say this, guys:

Asking where something drops, unless it is a cache-only item, is completely pointless.

The loot drops in this game are random. From a chest to a jar to a rat, anything can drop it.
I'd just farm the mat needed to craft it. There's a good chance that the rolls would be awful so you'd want to craft it mulitple times anyway. Purple named elites have a decent legendary drop rate compared to blue/yellow ones so you might get the plan (on-in-a-million) if you hunt the elites.

Acquired from: Act I, Cathedral Level 4, Captain Cage (Rare spawn Skeletal Shieldbearer)
Act I, Festering Woods, The Last Stand of the Ancients Event, Enmerkar (Event spawn Skeletal Shieldbearer)
Act III, The Keep Depths Level 1, Captain Donn Adams (Rare spawn Skeletal Shieldbearer)
The other thing you want to keep in mind:

I've seen some of the crafted shield patterns are bugged. The block amount on them is the level 60 amount.

For example (using made up numbers):

Level 60 shield block amount is 5k-6k.

Level 70 shield block amount is 25k-30k.

Crafted level 70 shield block amount is 5k-6k.

Bugged. Even if you do find the pattern and material, CHECK THE BLOCK AMOUNT. You'll probably have to wait until it gets fixed before you want to make it.
Yeah I'd wait for a fix on block amounts, unless you really want a stat stick that can't mitigate any real damage.
Just crafted it tonight. Vit, +11% block (total 28), 10% increased shield bash dmg, 2200 armor, no STR. I dunno if I should recraft it or just try to get STR on it. Seems rare to get it w/ + bonus shield bash dmg
I found the plan off a torment 6 rift boss tonight. Seemed like a pretty metiocore shield...
04/02/2014 04:43 PMPosted by Malmström
The other thing you want to keep in mind:

I've seen some of the crafted shield patterns are bugged. The block amount on them is the level 60 amount.

For example (using made up numbers):

Level 60 shield block amount is 5k-6k.

Level 70 shield block amount is 25k-30k.

Crafted level 70 shield block amount is 5k-6k.

Bugged. Even if you do find the pattern and material, CHECK THE BLOCK AMOUNT. You'll probably have to wait until it gets fixed before you want to make it.

Fixed since patch went live.
all we really want to know is if that 8 affix is really real
No, the 8 affix is not real. I just crafted one and created a Shield Bash build. Shield Bash is clunky and sucks.
Yeah, you don't want to use the charge to actually catch up to mobs running away, you stop before you hit them. Best used when they're already in your face and are unable to move away,