Torment I 10.4%
Torment II 12.4%
Torment III 14.9%
Torment IV 17.9%
Torment V 21.5%
Torment VI 25.8%

Some more info:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/12405960503#13

This also brings up another opportunity for clarity: While the drop rates for Legendary crafting mats do scale with difficulty, their scaling is independent of the Legendary drop rate bonus slider in Torment 1-6. /themoreyouknow
interesting, thanks Smartdrive!
I'd like to know the drop rate for normal ascended shields, been trying to look for 1 for past 3 days and no luck. Sigh.
I think the most important thing to note is that these rates will soon be buffed to the current drop rates for Death's Breath:

04/03/2014 02:46 PMPosted by Lylirra
Normal - 15%
Hard - 18%
Expert - 21%
Master - 25%
Torment 1 - 31%
Torment 2 - 37%
Torment 3 - 44%
Torment 4 - 53%
Torment 5 - 64%
Torment 6 - 77%
04/03/2014 05:52 PMPosted by jtcdgroup
I'd like to know the drop rate for normal ascended shields, been trying to look for 1 for past 3 days and no luck. Sigh.

If I find one, it's yours mate :)
04/03/2014 06:20 PMPosted by Weegee
04/03/2014 05:52 PMPosted by jtcdgroup

If I find one, it's yours mate :)

Thank you, thank you. Much appreciated, my Crusader needs a good Leg shield.
Thank god these drop rates will be buffed, Ive been farming a spot in act 2 for a "shard of you want it, ROS no give you" in T3 and T4.

All up Ive done 20 runs with no drop, going to do more tonight.

Any idea when the buff will occur? I imagine its a fix to come, date to be defined.

Cheers
CC123
04/04/2014 03:38 AMPosted by CC123
Thank god these drop rates will be buffed, Ive been farming a spot in act 2 for a "shard of you want it, ROS no give you" in T3 and T4.

All up Ive done 20 runs with no drop, going to do more tonight.

Any idea when the buff will occur? I imagine its a fix to come, date to be defined.

Cheers
CC123

Blizz have said in the next minor changes patch, but no date. Being it's a patch though it will be on one of the Tuesday maintenance.
Narull

Thanks for the prompt reply mate.
Your bloods worth bottling, or in D3s case, its worth enchanting : )

Cheers
CC123
Well, if this is true I´m glad I didn´t start mat hunting yet. But if this doesn´t happen this tuesday I won´t be able to hold on anymore
I bought the normal shield from Radek the Fence(merchant) in Highlands Passage(rare spawn)
Droprates for mats have been hotfixed to be in line with DBs. Time to farm them I guess.
Well after about 4 hours of play and gaining 2 paragon levels in T3 saw zero legendary material drop.

Call it bad luck perhaps, but after finding about 30 Death's Breath I'm beginning to wonder if there was any buff at all :(
04/09/2014 05:06 PMPosted by fyredefyre
Well after about 4 hours of play and gaining 2 paragon levels in T3 saw zero legendary material drop.

Call it bad luck perhaps, but after finding about 30 Death's Breath I'm beginning to wonder if there was any buff at all :(

Mats are not world drops. They only drop from specific purple/boss mobs in specific places. So you have to farm them over and over to get a comparison to DBs.

http://www.diablofans.com/forums/diablo-iii-general-forums/diablo-iii-general-discussion/83094-guide-legendary-crafting-materials-drop-locations
Hi all :) Does Magic find help on finding more legendary materials for crafting, if so does it stack whit the the level difficulty.
I was trying to farm the "source" from Whimsy, found one on my first attempt, "wow this is easy", over 20 goes later not a one! Finally, finally found another and crafted my second set piece yep it was crap!
I have had enough killing ponies and teddy bears.
06/02/2014 09:04 AMPosted by blood
Hi all :) Does Magic find help on finding more legendary materials for crafting, if so does it stack whit the the level difficulty.

I've not noticed any difference when farming crafting materials when I have MF equipment on and off. Its totally random, but it does help to farm in higher Torment levels as the probability to drop is higher.
I've been counting my Crafting mat drops the past two weeks, all on Torment 2 and only counting kills of confirmed droppers who have dropped for myself before.

I've only done 30 so far in the past two weeks and so far, that's yielded 6 drops. No where near 37%.

I'll continue counting my runs/drops. It's always felt around the 20% mark hence why I started counting them.
Got 1 shattered core drop after killing Rockgut/Thrum 11 times at T3. Not gonna do it again in a hurry.
06/02/2014 09:22 PMPosted by Asmodeous
I've only done 30 so far in the past two weeks and so far, that's yielded 6 drops. No where near 37%.

I'll continue counting my runs/drops. It's always felt around the 20% mark hence why I started counting them.

I have been trying to get the crafting mat from Chiltara (to make Utah's Roar)... in addition to the difficulty in getting her to spawn... I certainly havent had a 37% drop rate!

Got 1 last night... all primaries rolled minimum range and it rolled with two secondaries... including a reduce level by 26! (which is absolutely a waste of a roll when you wanted it for a lvl70 toon) they should limit the number of secondary rolls on items which have RARE crafting mats... RNG is RNG :(