Prepare for Nerfs for Barbs (+ other classes)

Barbarian
Prev 1 3 4 5 6 Next
Aside from all the.... popcorn i've been eating while i read the couple pages I think one of the best courses for the EQ set would just be to allow the earthquakes to not stack.
Don't really have much to say about the other 'stabs in the dark' your taking, but i sure hope they don't gut legacy item's i kinda like my -hota soj. But ya the cluster arrow one... GG.

Yeah. But that's even worse of a nerf than allowing luts to cap at 2 or even setting the number of pieces for EQ set to be 6 for the EQ on leap.

On cost reduction legacies:

They have to remove -additive cost reductions as a whole.

I know that it'll suck. I'm sitting on a crapton of -5 reduction legacies, but it's something that has to be addressed for game balance.

Edit: You can always rely on UJ to bring in the popcorn. ;)
04/21/2014 10:46 PMPosted by Uberjager
I doubt so, with all this help I'm getting from you in helping my thread stay on first page I don't think I'll need a sympathizer of that magnitude.

Best deflection ever. If it wasn't used already by thousands of other people I'd say there's an inkling of hope for your simple self.
04/21/2014 10:53 PMPosted by Xaielis
04/21/2014 10:46 PMPosted by Uberjager
I doubt so, with all this help I'm getting from you in helping my thread stay on first page I don't think I'll need a sympathizer of that magnitude.

Best deflection ever. If it wasn't used already by thousands of other people I'd say there's an inkling of hope for your simple self.

You sound mad, and invested.

Could this be?

Is this your sole achievement of today? To banter with an unknown on the forums in lieu of spending your time wisely doing other more important things?

Oh noes.

I'm about to ignore your responses. But I've got an hour or so to kill, so keep it coming till then.
"You sound mad" - Haven't seen this top quality stuff before.

"I've got an hour spare" - Another great deflection. (Many of us are currently on the payroll champ)

"To banter with an unknown on the forums in lieu of spending your time wisely doing other more important things?" - I'm sorry, we're all unknown here. Your point was lost in dumbness - unless you are inferring I'm well known and therefore you are in a better position to spend your time posting? Fail.

"I'm about to ignore your responses." - Why would you do that when you just used another deflection that mentions I'm needed to keep this boring thread on the top page?

What's your next trick? Do you have any from 2014?
It just seems like something blizzard would do, either that or something really terrible. The worst thing that comes to mind is EQ having separate cooldowns from leap over the non-stacking.
What are your thoughts on the Royal ring? My honest guess was it was going to be approaching the chopping block as well.
Pure physical does seem fun, I never mind taking the road less travelled.
I'm not sure how i feel about cindercoat, That item alone promotes a lot of different fire builds, it'd be nice to seem other versions/slots for other elements. It feels like an item done right.
04/21/2014 11:02 PMPosted by Uber
What are your thoughts on the Royal ring? My honest guess was it was going to be approaching the chopping block as well.

It's a pretty badass ring. I'm sure everyone who doesn't have one (or has a crap one) want it nerfed.
I just got 3piece on the weekend for Earth+Lut, never felt the SoH nerf.

Being able to EQ 4 times is pretty good, but T5 elites can still eat me up...so back to the grind I go for more items/gold/gems etc. Fire drops evade me, I haven't found a heap of items I desire.

Nerfs/buffs will always come around, not sure why people care to QQ. Without Blizz changes....we'd still be perma wrathing to no end, how boring.
Lots of builds are based around that ring, it makes set farming fun. THe whole point of it was to allow for multiple sets...

Honestly, I give Blizzard more credit than that. The EQ set and set stacking was obviously intended, there is nothing tricky about them.

Stuff like pet snap-shotting and SoH proc rates, not so much.
04/21/2014 11:02 PMPosted by Xaielis

"I've got an hour spare" - Another great deflection. (Many of us are currently on the payroll champ)

"To banter with an unknown on the forums in lieu of spending your time wisely doing other more important things?" - I'm sorry, we're all unknown here. Your point was lost in dumbness - unless you are inferring I'm well known and therefore you are in a better position to spend your time posting? Fail.

"I'm about to ignore your responses." - Why would you do that when you just used another deflection that mentions I'm needed to keep this boring thread on the top page?

Cuz the marginal returns in bantering in an argument that nit picks on semantics is low.

Newsflash. It's actually boring.

It just seems like something blizzard would do, either that or something really terrible. The worst thing that comes to mind is EQ having separate cooldowns from leap over the non-stacking.
I'm not sure how i feel about cindercoat, That item alone promotes a lot of different fire builds, it'd be nice to seem other versions/slots for other elements. It feels like an item done right.

Aside from RoRG being almost a 100% requirement because sets are powerful and people have constraints from not looting the pieces they need to complete a set. RoRG is currently fine.

RoRG is only overpowered when you can fit two endgame sets together (i.e.IK and EQ) as far as I'm concerned barbs are the only class which can do this (Jade harvester + Zuni is a nono). They're currently overused as fillers because players can't seem to find that one last set piece.
04/21/2014 11:13 PMPosted by Uberjager
04/21/2014 11:02 PMPosted by Xaielis

Cuz the marginal returns in bantering in an argument that nit picks on semantics is low.

Aside from RoRG being almost a 100% requirement because sets are powerful and people have constraints from not looting the pieces they need to complete a set. RoRG is currently fine.

RoRG is only overpowered when you can fit two endgame sets together (i.e.IK and EQ) as far as I'm concerned barbs are the only class which can do this (Jade harvester + Zuni is a nono). They're currently overused as fillers because players can't seem to find that one last set piece.

RORG IS NOT END-GAME

STOP TALKING PLZ

#REROLLWIZARD

One moment entertaining, one moment boring. The psychopathic traits reveal themselves.
04/21/2014 11:46 PMPosted by MannerCookie

RORG IS NOT END-GAME

STOP TALKING PLZ

#REROLLWIZARD

Lel. Umad?

04/21/2014 11:46 PMPosted by Xaielis

One moment entertaining, one moment boring. The psychopathic traits reveal themselves.

My responses are entertaining. Yours on the other hand lacks wit and sophistication.

You're boring.
I don't see wholesale nerfs to gear tbh. Expect a nerf to molten fury in the next couple of weeks though.
04/21/2014 11:54 PMPosted by ladish
I don't see wholesale nerfs to gear tbh. Expect a nerf to molten fury in the next couple of weeks though.

Possible.

Though it wouldn't put that big of a dent in the damage potential of EQ 4+ luts.
this guy is so bad and pops in here once a week posting nonsense

why?
04/21/2014 11:59 PMPosted by MannerCookie

why?

Because you've got the twitch side of things covered.
04/22/2014 12:00 AMPosted by Uberjager
04/21/2014 11:59 PMPosted by MannerCookie

why?

uberjagger you and alkaizer should be friends
04/22/2014 12:01 AMPosted by MannerCookie
04/22/2014 12:00 AMPosted by Uberjager

You can't be friends with yourself Manner.

I hope you know that.
04/22/2014 12:02 AMPosted by Uberjager

I hope you know that.

wtf

even your trolling has suffered being in wiz forums
04/22/2014 12:03 AMPosted by MannerCookie

I hope you know that.

wtf

even your trolling has suffered being in wiz forums

Haven't you heard? Uberjager = Mannercookie = Alkaizer.

I am you.