PvP Beginners Challenge {OPEN}

Brawling
Starting to put my focus back on brawling So I am reviving my pvp masters challenge.

Rules:
- No elemental immunity gear
- first to 10 kills wins the match. Or who ever has most kills after 15min.
- No leaving the arena during a round.
- Players can go to town and reset cooldowns in between rounds.

All players who manage to defeat me will get a shout out in this thread. I will be actively seeking out all the best pvpers on the server for this challenge to see who really is the real deal.

If you would like to challenge me please post your battle tag here. If you know any player who is crushing every one in brawling post their tag here and I will challenge them.

Update: 48 - 1

Worthy Challengers:
- Iria
What a !@#$ing joke of a thread.
Just like the last thread you try and lie to the general public to gain e-peen.
These awful exaggerations do nothing but diminish your pathetic amount of reputation left.

I owned you earlier this morning, something like 17-1. Fr0g was in the game with me spectating so don't start with the deceit and lies. Everyone has beaten you so many times that these threads are beyond funny. Yeah you think your Jade set is good against random pub game players but whenever a true PvPer offers the challenge you run with your tail between your legs.
haha this made me lol
Didn't Iria over 9000-0 you?
04/23/2014 06:52 PMPosted by F0x0nfire
Didn't Iria over 9000-0 you?

Yeah, it was pretty bad. I lost count actually, I'm glad someone was keeping track. This is a silly "challenge" since most players have beaten Chuck at some point. Is he only claiming to be undefeated to the players that he hasn't played yet?
are u guys brawling right now? love to come fool around for a bit
I can back up Iria, saw it all. Also, I don't know if you already forgot but I beat you as well. I don't understand where this "undefeated" claim is coming from.
04/23/2014 06:57 PMPosted by TheRisen
I can back up Iria, saw it all. Also, I don't know if you already forgot but I beat you as well. I don't understand where this "undefeated" claim is coming from.

Yeah I even saved a private video stream of it. Risen was commenting on how the match would go and he was a very good predictor of outcomes!
Is this the same Chuck I raped back in the day? This "undefeated" bs needs to drop. lol
04/23/2014 06:57 PMPosted by Dismantle
are u guys brawling right now? love to come fool around for a bit

Join an Adventure Mode Torment 1 Public Brawling game, you may even see the great ChuckNorris!
I stomped a Chuck Norris in a public game tagged for brawling yesterday. That wouldn't happen to be this guy, would it?
I just beat Chuck Norris 50-0. True story
i was there when you lost to MrGosu (who no longer plays) 5-1. you then started going back to town whenever your Spirit Vessel was on CD. when i mentioned this in the other thread you acted like you didn't remember.
Well technically, I guess Chucknorris is undeafeated since the last time he was defeated, so his statement is valid in a way.
Yah, I the Frog was there. Pretty shameful. And that 1 kill was when Salty said brb. and you still got SV'd by his afk storm
I put on tasker and theo and my mystic ally beat chuck norris 5-0.

True story.
It is true, I was there for this too. Then he tried to kill Scrapz when Scrapz said "brb" and his Reflect Mantra killed him
How are you undefeated??

I just killed you a lot of times with only one atack of boulder toss...

U need to change the thread to: "PVP BEGINNERS CHALLENGE {OPEN}"
lol

After a series of horrible losses I almost took 1hp off some wiz today.

0-47393

Currently UNDEFEATED