Ele dmg weapons and %dmg getting fixed soon

Demon Hunter
04/22/2014 02:42 PMPosted by Tsarnis
Hi Guys,

I just wanted to pop in here and let you know that we have a potential fix in place for this internally and it is currently looking like this fix will retroactively apply to existing weapons. While we will not be able to deploy this as a hotfix, we currently expect this fix to make it to live servers with our next game patch. I obviously can't make promises as to when that patch will arrive, but it is something we are actively working on, and we hope to be able to get that deployed as soon as possible.

Thanks again for all of your reports. I know it took me a bit of time to get back to you, but your patience is greatly appreciated!

Hooray!
wonder how this interacts with x% [element] vanilla SoJs

currently the +6% is still working, for all rune elements, due to black damage; a decent reason to continue running it along with CA uptime
It would be nice if as a result of this fix, the x% element affix on vanilla SoJs ended up working for all elements instead of just physical/black as well. I suppose it's too much to expect them to care about items and affixes that are already out of circulation, but here's to hoping!

I gotta say I'm pretty happy because I was just rerolling the damage range affix on my Hallowed xbow with 10% damage and got literally the maximum roll (1049-1304 Fire)
04/22/2014 04:17 PMPosted by Myon

I gotta say I'm pretty happy because I was just rerolling the damage range affix on my Hallowed xbow with 10% damage and got literally the maximum roll (1049-1304 Fire)

Wow that is a stellar roll, congrats.

I'm glad I didn't try rerolling the Nats in my stash yet... thought about shooting for a high black damage roll but since the current cold damage roll is decent (not as nice as your Hallowed though) I'll probably try to raise the 7% damage to 10% instead.