Demon Hunter farming community

Demon Hunter
Prev 1 2 3 18 Next
jleechan#1227
I would also like to join this community...Jax#1574
Add me as well Motorzep#1388. Still looking for Cinder, Pride's Fall, and a few other Marauder pieces.

Thanks!!
ghost#1112
Whats the name of the community?
Xavus#1286
Add me up, taking ages to find a cindercoat
Please add me as well - I'd love to jump. Currently running T1 Bounties and Rifts solo without much challenge but not finding the gear I need. I'll be on tonight from about 6:00 - 8:00 CST.
Thank you everyone for the enthusiasm, I have added everyone on this thread as a friend. When you have accepted please msg me or shingo in game for us to add you to the community. See you all around!

Edit: @Ghost, the community name is called Demon Hunting.
Silverhand#1937 :-)
Would love to join, Gnillort #1746!
Like to join as well. Joshuha#1205.

Looking for Cinder/Magefist/Nat's Boots/Slayer/and that elusive Pride's Fall.
@Joshuha, unfortunately the Pride's Fall is from Act3-4 caches and they are bind on pickup so we can't share them with each other.
Herbapou#1703. I am looking for set pieces. I am also looking for a cindercoat, but who doesnt
I'm down for joining don't mind helping also could use a few things myself
04/24/2014 10:53 AMPosted by Zaber
@Joshuha, unfortunately the Pride's Fall is from Act3-4 caches and they are bind on pickup so we can't share them with each other.

Can still get people interested in split farming A3 caches on normal for speed runs. Demon Hunters can do it pretty fast =)
add me!
sic#1613
04/24/2014 12:14 PMPosted by Joshuha
04/24/2014 10:53 AMPosted by Zaber

Can still get people interested in split farming A3 caches on normal for speed runs. Demon Hunters can do it pretty fast =)

Absolutely!
Taybul#1433

I'd love to do some Pride's Fall farming!
I actually started doing this on my own I have a few mates already on my friends list. ADD ME

Summix#1780
Also looking for cinder

Corto#2673
Should be fun. I'm in a small clan with local players who are friends, so there's often now a full party of us later at night or on some weekends, so always looking to go run around with cool fun people.

Oracle#1532