Sycophants + Rain of Toads

Witch Doctor
http://imgur.com/C6f6Ddi

About 30 seconds to get those out.

EDIT: Just tested with Addling Toads and a Rhen'ho Flayer and works wonders. Good news to me, I won't need Zuni that bad now!
I came here to post the same thing

So many Fetishes...
Nice :)

Has anyone tested yet using Vampire Bats and Pyrogeists?
Thats what I'm currently running with and I'm hoping they haven't screwed it up too much.
05/13/2014 08:33 AMPosted by Xour
EDIT: Just tested with Addling Toads and a Rhen'ho Flayer and works wonders. Good news to me, I won't need Zuni that bad now!

Good news I suspected it would
I wonder if weapon procs would work it too, like thunderfury chain lightining.
05/13/2014 08:46 AMPosted by Gibon

Heading to work now, will test later today.
05/13/2014 08:48 AMPosted by Xour
05/13/2014 08:46 AMPosted by Gibon

Heading to work now, will test later today.

The last time I tested, weapon procs have their own independent behaviour. The Manajuma's poison cloud is always activated even if WD got stun or frozen. Since weapon procs are independent of the WD, I doubt they can summon fetishes.
05/13/2014 08:33 AMPosted by Xour
Just tested with Addling Toads and a Rhen'ho Flayer and works wonders. Good news to me, I won't need Zuni that bad now!

I wonder which would be better... Addling Toads or Explosive Toads. I have a lot of +fire gear and no +poison gear, but Addling is more for crowd control than damage I suppose.
05/13/2014 08:57 AMPosted by Hope
but Addling is more for crowd control than damage I suppose

The added benefits beyond the CC of Addling Toads in the confused state, is the damage the monsters are doing to each other. No need to stack poison and or fire for exploding Toads for this build, as your Fetish will be you primary damage dealer, stay with Physical.
05/13/2014 08:57 AMPosted by Hope
Addling is more for crowd control than damage I suppose.
Correct.

I just did a quick T6 run (wasn't possible for me before) and the cc is extremely useful. BUT for lower Torments I think I'll go with Explosive or Rain of Toads (for now, still lots to be tested).
05/13/2014 08:44 AMPosted by Nasgard
Nice :)

Has anyone tested yet using Vampire Bats and Pyrogeists?
Thats what I'm currently running with and I'm hoping they haven't screwed it up too much.

I tested it, I was running Pyro and vamp bats as well, I felt like Vamp bats are now useless, I tested Explosive toads w/o a Rhen'ho and still got way more fetishes out then vamp bats
I'm cruising through Torment IV is my mediocre gear using a DoT/Pet build...
05/13/2014 09:22 AMPosted by OverlappedIO

I have a dot/pet build too and I just stopped putting dots up after awhile. Rain everything and fetishes kill it before the dots even spread to everyone.
05/13/2014 09:30 AMPosted by Allarius
05/13/2014 09:22 AMPosted by OverlappedIO

I have a dot/pet build too and I just stopped putting dots up after awhile. Rain everything and fetishes kill it before the dots even spread to everyone.

Guess I'll go back to a full on pet build. I'm just partial to DoT builds and I was hoping the DoT changes put them on the pet build level.
So it's confirmed. FS get nerfed. The number of Fetish is now capped at 15 now including that from FA.

I can get 20+ Fetishes easily (include that from FA) pre-patch.
I really hope this is an unintended bug. I really don't enjoy when changes like this aren't in the patch notes. Just makes everyone who plays the game frustrated trying to figure out what the hell happened and trying to change around their build accord to some ninja change.
I've been trying out rain of toads, and since its poison, i threw on a SoH, it has a really high proc rate, but that forces you in closer for poison nova