Mojo's being upgrade?

Witch Doctor
Hello,

This from the mined notes:

Legendary Sources and Mojos are not being appropriately up-ranked to have more powerful base Damage than Rare ones - this is bug that will be fixed

Does anyone have a ballpark idea of what this is about? A note on another site seemed to indicate they were rolling 6-7% less than they should, does this sound right.

If so... even 6-7% is pretty decent I think, time to gamble some mojo's!
Spite! Spite! Spite! Spite! Spite! Spite! Spite! Spite! Spite! Spite! Spite! Spite! Spite! Spite! Spite! Spite! Spite! Spite! Spite! Spite!
I assume the ones we already looted will have that average damage rolled and wont be changed? :P
I have 2 unused viled dolls.
My zuni mojo got huge dmg buff YAh!!
05/13/2014 09:08 AMPosted by Seriaxe
My zuni mojo got huge dmg buff YAh!!

WHOA!! Are you saying you already had this mojo and it was buffed by the patch?

That is HUGE if true. Didn't think they would do that...
Yeh i know it roll really bad to like 267-288 it is now 363-433
The change is retroactive... :) So good!
So is it confirmed that our existing mojos have been upgraded?
For me at least
Sweet! I just scored a TotD and a serpent last week. Thought they both rolled a little low. :)

Any word on whether the % damage buff is retroactive on weapons? I have a ~2180 dps Rhen'ho that rolled 10% damage and fire elemental damage. Hoping to see that DPS number go up a little higher when I log in after work.
Yup - my ToTD jumped to 384-404. Score!
that is awesome, cant wait ot get home and see how high my SoS got.
logged in and appear to have about 40K more dmg than before if my memory is correct
Liking this patch even more; just had that jar of eye balls thing drop and replaced my TotD; might switch back now depending on rerolls.
oh happy day!
Always figured my TotD was bugged with +15-18 dam hehe (but have to wait for the EU servers to be patched:/)

wait 6-7% increase? Guess mine is bugged
I have 3 legendary Mojo's, can't wait to see what they rerolled with when I get home.
Pity I didn't note their damage beforehand.
I don't know what my TotD was before the patch, but super happy with the reroll: 370-440. If I'm not mistaken, my paper damage in-game went up nearly 100k. :D