<AR>Oceanic clan FULL

Aus/NZ General Discussion
1 2 3 20 Next
Aussie Raiders is a clan focused on delivering a great higher greater rift & torment experience whilst maintaining a friendly atmosphere.

Our minimum requirements are 400PL
What we offer is:

Friendly and relaxed atmosphere
Skilled and geared players to team up with
Over 140 active members

What we expect from you:

Mature behaviour
Ability to run Grift 35+ effectively
Positive and helpful attitude
Decent knowledge about the game

While we have limited spots left avaliable, we are always looking for exceptional players to reinforce our T6 and Grift normal and season farming teams. If you feel you are an exceptional player, with the gear to match, then please search for Aussie raiders thru the clan finder or add a friend request to
Grindelwald #1648
HeMan#6119
disciple#1117
MrZEE #6932

Ps do not contact us via these forums as we do not check it regularly enough.

If we are interested we will get back to you within a few hours
bump
Some of us aren't Aussies...
bump
Swap your leapquake barb's weapons - both cota and eq are based off main hand base damage, not dps.

More details on the mechanics of barb skills: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Avxzyy5pHlsZdDZoVzNQeVl3XzA3bExpdk5yTVdaV1E&gid=0
yeah, i know all bout barbs mate, No need to tell me. I dont use barb at all atm. Either way this is for clan recruitment not barb theory crafting or to promote your guide.
how many members you got Grindel and how many are active during the week?
We have 148 peeps atm. 120 are active. We have about 40 peeps on at a time peak hour during the week, sometimes more sometimes less depending on whats going down.
Alot of nice friendly peeps , looks cool. Am PG lvl 631.. I'll join..
A clan with at least over 10 peeps online at any time of a day, active clan with many kind folks to run loot share with. Got full monk set from Kuyan even when I didn't have a lvl70 monk yet. lol
08/08/2014 02:08 AMPosted by monkey
Alot of nice friendly peeps , looks cool. Am PG lvl 631.. I'll join..

welcome mate
Done a few RiF with the clan members seem like really nice people. In aus a bonus If they'll have me ill join :D
08/10/2014 01:09 AMPosted by Kane0r
Done a few RiF with the clan members seem like really nice people. In aus a bonus If they'll have me ill join :D

Welcome mate
Done a few RiF with some of the members and always nice and share their loot.
Im keen to join if you have some room for a p545
Always good to see a heavily populated clan with good quality players!
08/11/2014 01:37 AMPosted by Kuyan
Done a few RiF with some of the members and always nice and share their loot.
Im keen to join if you have some room for a p545

welcome mate
08/12/2014 07:46 PMPosted by Zeus
Always good to see a heavily populated clan with good quality players!

Cheers mate, Its good to have u on board
This looks like a pretty sweet clan, I've been looking for a good Aussie one for a bit now! Mind if I sign up? :)
08/14/2014 02:41 AMPosted by Sanchezio
This looks like a pretty sweet clan, I've been looking for a good Aussie one for a bit now! Mind if I sign up? :)

welcome