pig sticker - remove squeal

Items and Crafting
1st off, I love my pig sticker it's been a real big help for me as a player. But for goodness sake, is there no way i can remove that squeal? I get so agrovatted after 10 seconds to hear that damn squeal. Can we not add a more USEFUL secondary?
dont like it, dont use it or turn the sound off. two really simple solutions.
ok, thats just a cop out friend. I shouldn't have to stop using a weapon because i don't like a secondary. The squeal is nothing more then potty joke that kids use to do back in elementary school - "Hey pull my finger", It's like that, it's funny the 1st few times, but after that it's not funny anymore.

Personally a...USEFUL secondary would be much better then a stupid sound, maybe a certain chance that you'll hex a enemie into a pig (witch doctor ability) for a few seconds. That would be a more useful secondary then what it has now.
Throw in a DH using a cluckeye and you're playing farmville.
Lol HEEEEEEEEERE PIGPIGPIGPIGPIG!!!
07/13/2014 04:28 PMPosted by Sycoticpyro
dont like it, dont use it or turn the sound off. two really simple solutions.

Smug people like you make me sick.
Deal with it. A Pig Sticker isn't something you should be using for very long anyways.
The squal is the weapon signature.. without the squal it wouldnt be a pig sticker.. it would be a demon sticker or something else. Dont use it if you are having Deliverance Flashbacks...
07/13/2014 06:29 PMPosted by HandyJ
Throw in a DH using a cluckeye and you're playing farmville.

Haha
07/13/2014 04:34 PMPosted by Jncocontrol
"Hey pull my finger", It's like that, it's funny the 1st few times, but after that it's not funny anymore.

Pull my finger NEVER gets old.
*fart noises*
Try the butcher's 2H weapon with tempest rush
TBH, I have to agree with the OP.. I found one when legendaries were first boosted and I had to use this damn weapon for so long. I played for weeks without sound. It's a ridiculously annoying noise, try one if you have it banked.
Those legendaries are meant to troll you...notice how they all are mediocre weapons? They aren't suppose to be used past normal.
07/14/2014 05:53 AMPosted by Noremak
They aren't suppose to be used past normal.
I'm sorry what? Anyone can easily do T1 in all rares let alone with a few legendarys. Good gravy people make up a lot of !@#$ on this forum.
DH has the Cluckeye... The item is actually really good. The chickens do real damage and knocks back. Works with strongarm bracer.

You gotta live with the novelty of chickens exploding.. hahahhaha... Can only get better if chickens auto-target and higher DPS roll.
07/13/2014 07:32 PMPosted by ShogunRob
The squal is the weapon signature.. without the squal it wouldnt be a pig sticker.. it would be a demon sticker or something else. Dont use it if you are having Deliverance Flashbacks...

there are no squals in this game; ever.
Did you know that Ned Beatty did the voice over on it?
07/14/2014 06:01 AMPosted by Slynesh
07/14/2014 05:53 AMPosted by Noremak
They aren't suppose to be used past normal.
I'm sorry what? Anyone can easily do T1 in all rares let alone with a few legendarys. Good gravy people make up a lot of !@#$ on this forum.

Unless this is the first legendary weapon you have found then why would you use this over the abundance of other legendary weapons that actually have legendary affixes.
07/13/2014 04:22 PMPosted by Jncocontrol
1st off, I love my pig sticker it's been a real big help for me as a player. But for goodness sake, is there no way i can remove that squeal? I get so agrovatted after 10 seconds to hear that damn squeal. Can we not add a more USEFUL secondary?

You don't like your game changing legendary item?