What's your favorite item?

Items and Crafting
Has to be one that you own.

Mine is the SoJ on my WD.

I just got it yesterday, and am pretty happy with its roll.

So, what do you have that excites you?
It was great getting my Lut Socks on Zodac(my barb) after weeks of spending Blood Shards, when I had gotten my 3-peice EQ set all in a single week. He's on reserve for when 2.1 drops...then he is my main again.
it has to be my kridershot!

man still remember when i got it, was doing T2 bounties solo. clearing a cave i flipped a body and a bow flopped out and i got so excited i was like omg this is it!!!

and yup it was and it was an amazing role, i think almost perfect, at least i did not have to roll for a socket and i was able to get the +10%dmg in like 2 rolls, i was very, very happy that night.
i still love my yellow items.
07/14/2014 06:01 AMPosted by comerain
i still love my yellow items.

I hear you. Some yellow rolls are hard to beat, especially with amulets I find, and rings until you get into SoJ's and RORG's.
Everything.
My puzzle ring.

Just having the little gobby following me around puts a smile on my face.
Most excitement ever was the first shard of hate i've found for my monk. This was exactly 2 days prior to the fix/nerf. i've read all about it, i knew exactly how it looked like and what it did.

i THOROUGHLY enjoyed that SOH for the first 48 hours.

after that Wand of Woh coupled with Hexing pants has got to be my 2 favorite items to play with.

Too bad i can't seem to get either a WOW or Hexing Pants in hardcore.
Basically any item that summons a pet. ^^

- The Raven's Wing
- Puzzle Ring
- Garwulf Cloak
- Marauder's pets
- etc...
Rhen'ho all day. Love my yellow froads of doom and confusion.
Cloak of the Garwulf for DH.. Allows three wolfs ..

This item has the potential to rival the M4 or M6 set pieces. This is good for diversity. Players have more build options this way.

My only wish to make this item to open more possibilities would be to summon any 3 pets. Not all of them. That's the M4's just ..
My first Thunderfury (I've had two, 2nd one was balls). Best roll on an item by a long shot.

It's on my main Wizard (fire).

The second would be the amazing Magefists I have on the same Wizard.

And saying that, it's actually pretty sad that my favourite item across 3 Wizards is NOT a wizard-only item. Even if I had a Wand of Woh my favourite would still be the Thunderfury.
Mine would have to be my Magefists and Thunderfury.
07/14/2014 07:47 AMPosted by Wick220
My first Thunderfury (I've had two, 2nd one was balls). Best roll on an item by a long shot.

It's on my main Wizard (fire).

The second would be the amazing Magefists I have on the same Wizard.

And saying that, it's actually pretty sad that my favourite item across 3 Wizards is NOT a wizard-only item. Even if I had a Wand of Woh my favourite would still be the Thunderfury.

Lawl we both like the same items the best
07/14/2014 07:31 AMPosted by Slynesh
Rhen'ho all day. Love my yellow froads of doom and confusion.

I just got one of those, I'll have to try it out.
Wand of Woh, hands down. And then watching other people beat their heads against the wall because I got soooo lucky <3
what are you guys talking about?

my white items are OP!!!...

i do t6 with it and cut it like hot knife in butter.
My Mara's Kaleidoscope. Dying to Ghom's gas 90827350873 times while trying to pick up loot really became a drag. Since finding it, I now just stand in it long after I've picked up my loot and laugh as others die trying to get theirs. Sadistic I know, but it really does bring me pleasure.
I'm pretty sure if I find a Wand of Woh it will instantly become my favorite item.

The search continues...
4-set mara for the DH pets. once I get another non-chest I'm replacing the chest with gaurwolf for more pets! not ideal I know, but fun nonetheless.