No more FR plz Thx

Console Discussion
1 2 3 8 Next
Thanks 4 all the adds guys no more FR plz thx
Add me, NTWM. PS 4.
Elric_Francis92, I don't add others but others can add me.
Add me im a legit player

JabbaDaHutt619 PS4 that is
Add me ratatapa
nizzmizz... add me if you want
Add bakerattack67 will be mainly hardcore but will do softcore to
Addme, my psn id is darede_2002

i bought the ps4 version on presale already
add me :) Pumpkinking1973
XxMrHollywood
Add Me, I have never played online before just single player, but am going to play online with the PS4 , thank you very much!" MADMAC55"
Add me JabbaDaHutt619 That is if your a legit player
I have gotten quite a few friend requests over the last few days, thanks so much for the adds folks, it is appreciated and nice to see more then 2 friends online. I have accepted every request that has come my way and will continue to do so! See you in a week, in game. :)
[quote="138137182364"]I have gotten quite a few friend requests over the last few days, thanks so much for the adds folks, it is appreciated and nice to see more then 2 friends online. I have accepted every request that has come my way and will continue to do so! See you in a week, in game. :)

Edit 1
Added all PSN IDs that are on this post, thanks Folks!
08/12/2014 10:38 PMPosted by Treesus
I have gotten quite a few friend requests over the last few days, thanks so much for the adds folks, it is appreciated and nice to see more then 2 friends online. I have accepted every request that has come my way and will continue to do so! See you in a week, in game. :)

That’s awesome! Thanks to everyone for jumping in and offering to party up! It’s good to have friends with you when you’re exploring the furthest reaches of Sanctuary. ;)
Vailsx
TestsubjectTko, feel free to add.
PSN:Tinye310 - I'll get it!!

EDIT: Lots of people adding me! That makes me so excited! Keep adding guys! We're gonna have some awesome fun!
Getting it Day 1 - Reyobrunn, feel free to add me!
add me hashtagstaic for sc&hc