Console Account LINKING

Console Discussion
Have they announced when we would be able to do this? The option is available under account options, but it wont allow you to finish linking.

Edit : I misunderstood because I had an error message a few times, it went through, however.
Wait, what? I linked my account ages ago...
Yeah this has been available for a while.

Should see something like this on your Connected Accounts page:
"Your account is connected. Play Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition to use your Signet Ring of the Blizzard!"

If your credentials on PSN or XBL weren't accepted that's definitely one big reason why the link wouldn't work.
Will the armory thing work after linking accounts?
As the others have stated, you can link your PlayStation and Xbox accounts through Battle.net right now. I would recommend holding off on exporting the game data from your previous Diablo III console game, however, until you have access to the Ultimate Evil Edition. It won’t cause a problem if you export multiple times, though, as only the last export will be recorded. When you get access to the Ultimate Evil Edition, just start it up under the Xbox or PlayStation account that you indicated and then you’ll see an option to import the previous save. It’s a smooth process and I don’t expect you’ll run into any issues. If for whatever reason you do, please update the post or make a new one here in the console forums. Thanks!

Linking either an Xbox or PlayStation account (or both), will award consoles with a Signet Ring of the Blizzard. Additionally, the armory will not be affected by this linkage.
08/14/2014 11:55 AMPosted by Araxom
Additionally, the armory will not be affected by this linkage.

So, it will not work? Or it does already?
The armory will not be affected?

In other words, that guy from the support was lying. It's not coming for console.
08/14/2014 12:40 PMPosted by TozziFan
The armory will not be affected?

In other words, that guy from the support was lying. It's not coming for console.

i would be really surprised if armory support wasn't something they were planning on adding down the road... especially with the heavy social integrations UEE already has
I see. It worked when I tried this time, I had tried numerous times before and received an error message.
Sorry for the trouble, thank you. :)
The signet ring of the blizzard is a simple ring with 5 properties ?

Or whats the deal with that particular ring ?
When we start playing on Ultimate Evil Edition and my account is linked, will I be able to view my Diablo 3 profile/characters on this website like PC players can?
Wow.. it finally struck me why I may want to do this :)

For a while now I've had the mindset of, "what is the point when I get newer better really fast in Act 5" - but of course now I realise that by copying I don't need to replay act 1-4 for the trillionth time.
Just signed up and linked my Xbox account! It was super easy! Can't wait for August 18th to get here!
08/15/2014 11:23 AMPosted by Poochinaki
Just signed up and linked my Xbox account! It was super easy! Can't wait for August 18th to get here!

19th
I linked my XBox account and exported my save data to the servers in preparation to transfer my character to PS4. Afterwards I accidentally diconnected my XBox account from Battlenet. Does this mean my save information would also be lost or is it still saved on Blizzard's servers?

I traded the XBox 360 game in since and cannot just export the save again.
having trouble i linked but still no saved data or characters
How do you do the linking with the consoles?
I am not seeing a "connected accounts" page.
The Blizzard site is down right now so you will have to wait...its Tuesday!
How about you POSTPONE scheduled maintenance for when you're NOT launching a game. You guys had a big D'OH! moment. IDIOTS