are we done?

Monk
It's sad that there is still no word on changes to most fist weapons. Whenever I see a fist weapon drop, I just offer it to charity. Sure they buffed daibos, but if they are aiming for balance, they can't just leave the other one behind.

2.1 is a just a small Band-Aid, nothing more.
Hate to burst anyones bubble, but new version of Rimeheart is still weak. It relies on things to be frozen and proc c. Things aren't frozen long enough for proc c to even have a chance.

Needs to be 5% chance on hit to instantly deal 10,000% weapon damage as Cold to Frozen Enemies.

Or.... 10% chance to instantly deal 10,000% weapon damage as Cold to Frozen Enemies. All Rimeheart cold damage attacks freeze the enemy for 1 second. All Freeze skills add to this duration.

Modify affix to Frostburns. x% chance to freeze enemies hit with cold damage and 50-75% longer freeze duration of all skills.
08/18/2014 03:42 PMPosted by scrapz
Not even close. Bandaid fix for monks when they double buffed SWK. Noobs rejoiced because they could smash t6 easy when they were doing t2 before and go liek 3+ lvls in GR. Sigh.

But I thought it was because we weren't trying
08/19/2014 07:57 AMPosted by Radelon
Hate to burst anyones bubble, but new version of Rimeheart is still weak. It relies on things to be frozen and proc c. Things aren't frozen long enough for proc c to even have a chance.

Play in a group with a permafreezer. Rimeheart is not likely an optimal solo weapon IMO. Too much is given up for freeze AOE or freeze on elites (they typically don't come in same package).
08/19/2014 07:52 AMPosted by Ichimaru
2.1 is a just a small Band-Aid, nothing more.

Yep.

Funny thing though that the people blame Druin now for the weakness of the monk. If you want to blame somebody for it, blame the devs who ignored literally every feedback regarding the monk, wrote stuff like
07/29/2014 02:33 PMPosted by Nevalistis
Expect some quality of life and DPS boosts to spenders like Lashing Tail Kick and Wave of Light to make them more competitive and offer you additional options.

...while nerfing Lashing Tail Kick and didn't ask us if we actually want those !@#$ty weapon-damage-proccs from RotS and SWK as the way our class is meant to be played.

I mean, SWK is okay, but REWORK RAINMENT!!!
Worst designed set in the whole game.

Waiting for Patch 2.1.2...
I can only hope the "short" 3 month seasons means we will see newly designed class loot every 3 months and hope new builds emerge from those...
I would rather have them conduct multiple analyses at the useless legendary items in their loot table and rework them so we can actually use them. Seasons is a waste of time, a futile attempt at targeting new customers. If they want to entice new players, rework campaign instead. It's already there, untouched, waiting to be played again.

New items are always nice. Reworked items to suit a potential new build, much better.