Possible rotating buff. Idea in progress

General Discussion
I had a thought while playing through on my seasonal character: What if there was a rotating buff, or buffs, that were every 24, 48, or 72 hours; or maybe even a weekend buff. Anyway the premise would be something like:

25-100% Experience
25-100% Gold find
25-100% Magic find
Two goblins spawn instead of one
1-5% increased chance for a Goblin Vault portal to spawn

Originally I thought 100% would be nice, but then after thinking about it, it would probably be very overpowered and cause people to play specific characters during specific buffs.

Now I also thought that would get boring, so let's spice it up a bit:

5-10% Damage, Toughness, and Healing OR three separate buffs, one for each stat. Maybe even just a raw 5-10% to stats.

Now, if we really want to get spiffy, we could narrow the buffs down more to something like:

10% increase to Fire damage
10% increase to Cold damage
10% increase to Lightning damage
10%... Y'all get the idea.

As stated above, these could be rotating buffs so the same buff wont be active for very long, Or they could be a weekend type buff, but i'd suggest not doing <buff A> on weekends 1 and 3 and <buff B> on weekends 2 and 4. That could, and probably will, get old.

Anyway, just brainstorming here. If you have any suggestions/comments please feel free to post. I think a small community buff would be nice to see.
TL;DR:

Let's have more community buffs!
I remember when they buffed the legendary drop rate, then decided that should just be the rate anyway. Let's hope they keep the double goblins spawns as normal!

I like the idea of having a buff, but I think every weekend might be too much. Maybe once every 3 or 4 weeks. I like the idea of an experience buff, but not until a couple of weeks into a season...
I honestly think Seasonal bonuses are where it should be at. There should be good reasons to play seasons and cool temporary buffs like the current active community one if made Season only would actually motivate people to play Seasons.