Nerf DH please!

Demon Hunter
1 2 3 7 Next
DH is way too over powered .

Seasons proved how powerful they are . 1st 2 players were DH

Greater Rifts prove how powerful they are . Top players are DH .

Turrets cant die . Nerf those for a start . Make them draw agro and take damage .
WD tears hmmm majestic :D
ahhh this guy.

once upon a time, WD were top dogs. no pun intended
never fails. a class gets strong. and every class that feels underpowered cries for nerfs instead of buff for them self.

I have my jade and pet doc fairly geared as well. and i switched to DH. actually enjoying playing one for a change.

Used to love my barb back before ROS, but the cry for nerfs .. guess they got their wish...
just make all the classes weak and useless. so we can just read the cries for buffs instead of nerfs :-P
Edit:
:note, that while we played whatever class. The DH's were stuck as a weak class a long time. its kind of due to them to be powerful again.
Now Monks need buffed a bit more and WD pets to regain survivability.
not sure about barb/crusader status atm.
But i like to play my multishot builds. There but i try.
"The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.”

Cycles, man. Cycles. I used to be all about my WoW Wiz until dps was eclipsed by WD pets and I became a wizdog... dusted off my WD's and rode that train for quite some time. Seems like it's DH's time to shine.
I'd rather not hear any crying. As a long-time Demon Hunter player since Vanilla D3, I can honestly say; "At least your builds have potential diversity.

Demon Hunter build in a nutshell
1.) Marauders 5 piece.
2.) Ring of Royal Grandeur.
3.) 6th piece ranging from necessary options.
4.) Good damage 2h crossbow. Which isn't among the reworked 2h weapon damage buff.
5.) Enforcer gem mandatory now.

Skills:
Sentry.
3-spenders.
Companion.
Vault/Smokescreen.

As for specific elements.....swap out your spender and sentry runes accordingly and pick specific, necessary legendary options.

When it came to before RoS, at least our gear had diversity. Despite the Cluster Arrow mandatory builds our skills just needed some buffs to beat Fire builds.
Not weak and useless .

Just balanced like all the other classes . Unless you think all the other classes are weak and useless
How do DHs affect you at all?

This isn't WoW where you directly compete with them in the same setting like PvP or raiding.
Wait he wants balance?? Didnt he read the punishment for
Dh? You are curse with only 1 build m6 :D
08/30/2014 09:34 PMPosted by jon

this if the devs remove M6 build, then they should also remove every other classes build/ builds, so you know it's balanced.
Normally I'd agree, but we did kinda get pigeonholed into this build since they nerfed punishment. Besides, all of the other classes should be brought up to our level unless nobody ever wants to see T50. We have near infinitely scaling content now, everything should be about buffing and not nerfing. T6 is already a joke for any class that's half competently geared so it's not like buffing every class is going to change much outside of what numbers are displayed on the leaderboards for grifts.
08/30/2014 09:26 PMPosted by Bhelios
Cycles, man. Cycles. I used to be all about my WoW Wiz until dps was eclipsed by WD pets and I became a wizdog... dusted off my WD's and rode that train for quite some time. Seems like it's DH's time to shine.

By that logic, shouldn't it mean it's wizards time to shine? We haven't been top dogs since vanilla and even then by the middle/end of it we were eclipsed by barb/monk in both utility and eDPS, not to mention most were CM in melee range so they had that 30% DR advantage as well.
08/30/2014 09:45 PMPosted by MasterJay
By that logic, shouldn't it mean it's wizards time to shine? We haven't been top dogs since vanilla and even then by the middle/end of it we were eclipsed by barb/monk in both utility and eDPS, not to mention most were CM in melee range so they had that 30% DR advantage as well.

actually no.. DH's were top dog at release of D3, and then got nerfed into crap. barbs and wizards took over mostly. although monk could do well enough.

DH finally got buffed a bit again down the months of vanilla, WD had cloud of bats build, monks had cyclone build bell spam, etc, barbs had hota , rend , and ww builds, wiz's had CM , SNS n archon etc. Dh's held their own but were still a bit glassy with high dmg.

in the order of being nerfed to crap or similiar, its DH turn to shine, followed by Monk, followed by Barb, then wizard, IMO.

Edit:
I say Monk , then barb before wiz, due to Monks builds being nerfed 1st, and barbs at pre ROS patch lost most of their synergy, and ROS left monk lacking,
08/30/2014 09:11 PMPosted by Grailer

Turrets cant die . Nerf those for a start . Make them draw agro and take damage .

GET A !@#$ING LIFE GUY AND WORRY ABOUT YOUR OWN CLASS. IF THERE SO GOOD MAKE A DEMON HUNTER
08/30/2014 09:11 PMPosted by Grailer

Nerf WD too lol
08/30/2014 09:26 PMPosted by Bhelios
"The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.”

The wheel of time
08/30/2014 09:34 PMPosted by jon

Well maybe if you looked at leader boards you would see that the only Witch Doctors getting as high as DH is Jade build .

So yeah we are stuck with one build too .

Quite sad that Blizzard has added all these potential builds but none work except a few per class.
Why don't you buff other classes instead?
Don't nerf DH sentries, instead buff WD pets. If you nerf DH sentries, odds are WD pets will not be buffed =D