Nerf DH please!

Demon Hunter
Prev 1 2 3 4 7 Next
I think op is right.
Nerf dh, then wd will be overpowered we nerf wd and then all other classes till we don't play anymore.
We will come online to see a ghosttown again.

The real reason is, dh is fun to play and lots of peoples are playing dh.
I think the new sader set is also op.
Someone just have to make a build first.
The OP typifies the cancerous nature of this forum, determined to ruin fun for those around him. The worst thing about posts like these are the more of them there are the more likely Blizzard are to to take action [ SOH, Furnace, Rimeheart and so on ].
08/31/2014 02:40 AMPosted by BroYOUCHI
Even if the OP is a cry baby, blizzard will finally "balance"(nerf) DH and creat another OP class. Just like they did before.

SO what then DH can be the worst class in the game like they were for majority of Vanilla?
gee thanks since DH will get their only build nerfed I suggest we:
Remove the jade set from the game/also mana now regens at 5 per secound
Lower Wizard's Arcane regen to 50% of what it is right now, or whatever is the same as the base(5 archon per second) hatred regen.
monk's lose their 30% damage mitigation
zerker's get a second resource pool and which makes most of their utilities use
crusader's lose the ability to wield a 2 hander with a shield.

their now every other class can deal with the crap DH have had to put up with since release.
Just leave the fuken game alown for longer then 5 seconds..
I think we should boo this man.
and im not even a DH player... leave DH's alone, they've seen too many nurfs already. as it is...
!@#$ is balanced as it could be. and btw.. 99% dh'er players suck (FACT) you know, the guy, the one who thinks he's a rabbit and is hoppin around. no those are lame.

the guys who run into the middle and mess things up and don't hop 4 miles ahead of the group.

so learn to play^ that class like that.
then learn to not be a cookie cutter on whatever class you think sux. cuz right now, my dh is garbage to my wizard. my wd as well. and no ones pointing the finger at me yet, but im just saying.

stop the damn nurfs already LOL
double post, delete me.
dh op? <- /points /laughs /rofls
no not op, have you met my wizard?
he smokes my wd (wd --- > )and he smokes a lot of other players at anything I saw at max lvl 60

even my other wd tank, out tanks any barb or monk ive ever seen. 2.4mil tough at lvl 60.

at 70.. im afraid to even say my stats...
fact is, someone will be looking at your class soon... there is only 1 of 6 and someone is always pointing fingers at someone else... seriously learn to play get a life.

ill let you know what that tank wd gets to at 70 when I raise him up next ;)
lol DH is incredibly boring to play
you literally have 2 main buttons, drop sentry and smokescreen away LOL

its quite funny how they nerfed the enforcer gem invulnerability for WD pets and totally ignored the fact that sentries were already invulnerable
like if invulnerability was overpowered, then why leave DH sentries untouched?

the design logic makes no sense whatsoever

they had an opportunity to make every set viable, but nope, DH and wizard are left with 1 set
08/30/2014 09:11 PMPosted by Grailer
DH is way too over powered .

You cruised to p582 using the most OP class by far since the release of ROS (for 6 months), being able to watch TV on the side while your pets did all the killing for you (whereas, at least the M6 DH needs to strategically place sentries, and it doesn't have 30 fetishes protecting it), and now since your class isn't the best by a minor amount, you need to rage here. That makes about as much sense as if everyone who used to play Barb pre-ROS came on these forums and whined that every other class needs a nerf ASAP because the Barb lost its top seat.

And you're also running the Unity 50% debuff on every one of your followers... You're already getting a full 50% damage reduction compared to 99.99999% of the players, so if you can't change your gear to have a little more dps and a little less toughness then maybe the problem isn't with your class.

And since you reminded me, I think their top priority should be to kill the Unity combo, because now it affects rankings in Grifts -- thanks for the reminder. They killed off the Furnace because it was a must-have weapon, so the Unity combo should be no different.

Seasons proved how powerful they are . 1st 2 players were DH

The first 2 players hit 70 in about 90 minutes because they used exploits, so your logic fails.

Greater Rifts prove how powerful they are . Top players are DH .

There was an oversight with a bow which was proc'ing knockback on the sentries (and no pet/sentry is supposed to proc), along with a combo from Strongarm bracers which gave 30% addl damage, which was hotfixed on the 29th. So again, your logic fails.

08/30/2014 11:38 PMPosted by Grailer
Well maybe if you looked at leader boards you would see that the only Witch Doctors getting as high as DH is Jade build .

So yeah we are stuck with one build too .

Quite sad that Blizzard has added all these potential builds but none work except a few per class.

So you admit that you have an option for the WD class which is every bit as powerful as a DH M6, but you don't want to run it. And still, you think that only the DH M6 should be killed, so "it's balanced", when that is literally the only setup which is even close to being competitive or worthwhile on the DH right now. I bet you have a full Jade set in your inventory, along with a Quetz, so maybe you should just adapt and use those if you absolutely need to be as powerful as the very best builds.
Getting tired of this vicious cycle of crying. The first character to get a nerf was the dh. Then barbs ruled then so on and so forth. I mean, there is really no "strongest" class. I've joined public games at t6 and dh's like me die the same number of times as other classes.
Been playing my monk as my main since 2012. Loved every minute of it. Could never do anything avoe T2 until this patch came out, now im blasting through t4. Never gave !@#$ if other classes were better. Wont give a %^-* now, after years of gaming ive learned to enjoy games based on I do with the game, not what others do.
nurf the guy with the yellow hat
nurf the guy without the yellow hat
who else is left to be nurfed
oh and nurf that other one while we're here.

next nurf patch... rinse and repeat process.

learn to play dh's aren't worth calling OP yet lol
I'm just surprised it isn't a barbarian player crying this time. What's worse is that it's a WD player..lol. The one class that doesn't deserve to have any say in balance whatsoever. What a joke this thread is.

/troll thread.
I'm just surprised it isn't a barbarian player crying this time. What's worse is that it's a WD player..lol. The one class that doesn't deserve to have any say in balance whatsoever. What a joke this thread is.

/troll thread.

Wow
08/30/2014 11:39 PMPosted by Sauceror
Why don't you buff other classes instead?
Because it would make the problem worse.
DH is way too over powered .

Seasons proved how powerful they are . 1st 2 players were DH

Greater Rifts prove how powerful they are . Top players are DH .

Turrets cant die . Nerf those for a start . Make them draw agro and take damage .

STOP ASKING FOR NERFS.
op when you pass away and you're at the pearly gates the angel is going to say you're nerfed and hence going to hell.

what i recomend: change your diaper to a fresh one and then grow some. why would you ever ever say any class of toon should be nerfed simply because it looks like it might be working ok for someone else.

uhh lets do some ubers...invite my wiz and i'll permafreeze them....err nevermind.
NERF. NERF. NERF!. We, the players should not ask for a nerf for a class that we feel overpowered because it is more powerful than our favorite, nor because we don't like it's mechanics. Some people find the character OP or lazy? Then play another character.

And my message to the DEVS:

IF YOUR REASONING FOR NERFING DEMON HUNTERS IS BECAUSE YOU FEEL IT IS OVERPOWERED DUE TO THE FACT THAT IT IS THE LEAD SEASON AND GREATER RIFT CHARACTER IN THE LEADERBOARDS, NOT ALL PLAYERS CARE ABOUT LEADERBOARDS OR WHO'S TOP ON WHAT. WE, AND I MEAN ME, JUST WANT TO ENJOY THIS GAME AND SOMEDAY PLAY WITH IT AGAIN AND NOT FINDING OUT THAT THE GAME I ENJOYED CHANGED INTO SOMETHING ELSE BECAUSE YOU GUYS CARE ON WHO'S TOP OF WHAT IN THE LEADERBOARDS.

You make a game for 2 reasons. 1) for profit 2) for enjoyment. The two must be balanced. instead of nerfing a class, buff the others so that it will be closer the the more powerful class. In fact, SO WHAT IF ONE CLASS IS STRONGER THAN THE OTHER? Will all people play that class? NO! In the end, it's all about the players' preference.
08/31/2014 07:24 AMPosted by SerValentino
IF YOUR REASONING FOR NERFING DEMON HUNTERS IS BECAUSE YOU FEEL IT IS OVERPOWERED DUE TO THE FACT THAT IT IS THE LEAD SEASON AND GREATER RIFT CHARACTER IN THE LEADERBOARDS, NOT ALL PLAYERS CARE ABOUT LEADERBOARDS OR WHO'S TOP ON WHAT. WE, AND I MEAN ME, JUST WANT TO ENJOY THIS GAME AND SOMEDAY PLAY WITH IT AGAIN AND NOT FINDING OUT THAT THE GAME I ENJOYED CHANGED INTO SOMETHING ELSE BECAUSE YOU GUYS CARE ON WHO'S TOP OF WHAT IN THE LEADERBOARDS.

"I don't care about leaderboards, so nobody should care"

Awesome logic.
Funny thread and even funnier posts. keep it up