Release Date

Lore and Story
This would be a cool story
Diablo 3: the tale of the numerous blue balls
Diablo 3: One day.
One Week ...
2 weeks XD
1 week!
Does anyone know the latest possible release date? Please be honest, if not don't reply.
Thank you
Does THIS belong HERE anyway?
It most likely doesn't.

It will be released before December 24, 2012.
Soon: Copyright 2004-2011 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. "Soon" does not imply any particular date, time, decade, century, or millennia in the past, present, and certainly not the future. "Soon" shall make no contract or warranty between Blizzard Entertainment and the end user. "Soon" will arrive some day, Blizzard does guarantee that "soon" will be here before the end of time. Maybe. Do not make plans based on "soon" as Blizzard will not be liable for any misuse, use, or even casual glancing at "soon."

So if the end of time comes on 12/12/12 or whatever the dead natives said and diablo 3 doesnt come out, do we get to sue blizzard?
Oh em gee! blizzard I wanna play diablo! D':

Wuts the release date???
Ask and you shall receive
if someone is reading this... can one of you tell me the release date for this game???
i saw on gamestop website that it said 3/1/12 but idk if that true let me know if you guys know otherwise
on the best buy website the release date is Feb 1st 2012. there is a thread in the general discussion of a Jan 17th 2012 release date.
Lets go faster! Here we go link