Money earned in AH

General Discussion
When they said you can do real money ah, they also said you will be able to withdraw that money from your blizzard ewallet, now a friend of mine said it has been dropped but I cant find any news saying it has, anyone know?
It hasn't been dropped. Your friend is wrong.
No it hasn't been dropped, your friend is making things up.

Blizz hasn't annouced how it will be done yet but they havnt said its been dropped.
From what I've seen so far, you will *not* be able to withdraw from your e-wallet.

You will be able to cash-out individual auctions, but so far it's been said that e-wallets only outlet is on the AH or Blizzard Store.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/services/auction-house/
It's a fairly major section on this website...
the way it works is that you can get real cash by selling an item, but only if you take the cash at the time of sale. once you deposit it into your blizzard wallet, you will no longer be able to withdraw real cash. the reason for this is that blizzard wallet would basically be a bank account, and blizzard does not want to deal with the legal ramifications of this.
From what I've seen so far, you will *not* be able to withdraw from your e-wallet.

You will be able to cash-out individual auctions, but so far it's been said that e-wallets only outlet is on the AH or Blizzard Store.

If you can only use it on the AH, or Blizzard Store, thats a complete sham, i won't be using it if thats the case.

It's not a sham. When the item sells you can choose to cash out (ie. to real money) or have it transferred to your eWallet. The eWallet is only used for Blizzard stuff.