Blizzards should make Diablo 3 run on PS3

General Discussion
1 2 3 11 Next
Diablo 3 seems like it would make a great ps3 game. Reminds me of the golden times back when I use to play Champions of Norrath. Made a great game for the PS2. Having Diablo 3 for PS3 would be epic and attract even more gamers than just PC gamers.
No
Yeah, blizzard want to do it, they just need the right people to develop it :) They're presently recruiting for this.
09/11/2011 07:07 PMPosted by Frosstie
No
And why not?
09/11/2011 07:07 PMPosted by Zarheim
No
And why not?
Because no.
09/11/2011 07:07 PMPosted by Frosstie
No
Why no?
Cause Blizz does NOT need 2jump on the console bandwagon
Blizzard has already said they're experimenting with making another iteration of the Diablo franchise work on consoles. You'll probably get your wish, although it might be a couple years in the making. ;)
http://forums.battle.net/thread.html?topicId=27607509731&sid=3000

Fyi I love Champions of Norrath! Me and a buddy recently played through am entire multiplayer campaign (servers still work for it!) .
09/11/2011 07:09 PMPosted by AxelBlack
Why not? They'd make more money if they made a condole game.
09/11/2011 07:10 PMPosted by Ôzai
Yeah and the community would grow up :)
good idea. their N64 port of starcraft was such a hit
Blizzard did just fine when they made a Diablo 1 port to the playstation. Besides i believe that Diablo 3 would be great for consoles. Xbox and PS3 alike. And if it lines blizzards pockets with more money then DO IT! They always make the best games. I mean look back at The Lost Vikings and Blackthorne, Both Very Awesome Games and they were one the SNES. Just saying they have been on that bandwagon and they did very well there.

GO BLIZ! DO IT! Bacardi and Cola! DO IT!!!!

~Eq
no
Hell they might as well make a warcraft 3 app or SC2 app for the ipad :P

I think 2many ppl jumping on the bandwagon. Blizz is a company thts always stood out, at least in my experience. Just doesnt seem like Blizz 2me
09/11/2011 07:14 PMPosted by Zugo
Hell they might as well make a warcraft 3 app or SC2 app for the ipad :P

you joke, but id actually love to watch a korean play starcraft on a touch screen. would be like poetry in motion