Have closed invites started going out?

General Discussion
1 2 3 24 Next
Just curious if they have started to come out yet, myself and no friends have gotta one and there is around 50 or so that opted in.
Nope. Thus far we're only in Friends and Family beta.

A lot of people expect the Closed Public Beta to begin this week, though.
Nope, they will announce it.
I haven't gotten anything. No need to really ask though. As soon as they go out everyone will post about it on the forums.
of course.
so many of these posts are driving me nuts.
yes.... yes they have and all 50 or so of you are just that lame that Blizzard did not send them to you...

in all seriousness near as we all know not a single pubic beta invite has gone out.
im not sure if they will announce it before someone realize he can login on the beta. Many people have it allready! I mean, have the client.
09/14/2011 07:53 PMPosted by Wheatley
so many of these posts are driving me nuts.

no need to waste a post in the thread then eh?
/drink
/puke
09/14/2011 07:52 PMPosted by Vergadain
Just curious if they have started to come out yet, myself and no friends have gotta one and there is around 50 or so that opted in.

50 friends? I lol'd
When closed beta begins there will be press releases, blog posts, twitter tweets, ticker tape parades, 30's style boxing, confetti manufacturing and expending, spit takes, coffee manufacturing and consuming, crying, handball matches (no waterfalls), news ports AND re-ports, anger, too many emails in my inbox, too many begging threads in this forum, and potentially a few happy people.

You'll know.
When closed beta begins there will be press releases, blog posts, twitter tweets, ticker tape parades, 30's style boxing, confetti manufacturing and expending, spit takes, coffee manufacturing and consuming, crying, handball matches (no waterfalls), news ports AND re-ports, anger, too many emails in my inbox, too many begging threads in this forum, and potentially a few happy people.

You'll know.

so does this mean its going to be tonight?

You'll know.

BLUE BLUE!

You'll know.

So pretty much in about 1 hour? (: ilu
Good to know.