Blue/Purple thing at bottom of forums

General Discussion
Whats that demon head with the blue circle between it's horns at the bottom of the forums? When I click it, it turns purple!

I'm sure I'm not the first to notice this... I'm just curious if it has any significance.
It's the chat gem, you keep pressing it till it yells Perfect Gem Activated, make sure you have your speakers up to hear it.
After reading more on the subject, (now that I have a searchable term "chat gem") I have educated myself, and consider myself an expert on the subject.

Thanks for the replies!
when using the skill calculator it gives u randomized builds. when clicking the "chat gem" that is.
Chat gem is working as intended.
Whats that demon head with the blue circle between it's horns at the bottom of the forums? When I click it, it turns purple!

I'm sure I'm not the first to notice this... I'm just curious if it has any significance.

You didn't click it, did you!? DID YOU?!

He's still here! Another sign! )))))))))))))))
09/15/2011 06:11 PMPosted by Daxxarri

self destruct in 5...4...3... uh-oh

Oh I clicked it...I clicked it hard.
09/15/2011 06:14 PMPosted by Blazur
Great...beta delayed another week.

^this
I should report Blizzard for trolling with the chat gem.

09/15/2011 06:11 PMPosted by Daxxarri

Well, if he didn't at first he did now, just to show defiance toward you blues!

CLICK IT!!!
LoL .
Z0mg it turns purple.

Sign of Beta.

I'm sorry, man, I didn't click you.
i eventually got a perfect gem activation, it flagged my account for beta