Give me a beta key

General Discussion
Boo this man!
Op is a tool.
QQ
09/27/2011 09:05 AMPosted by Thüñder
A bunch of haters wishing they had a key over the poster, well I also hope the poster now gets a beta key, stop being haters and start hoping everyone gets in.

Aren't you a little too busy trolling people in another thread at the moment? lol
Umadbro? You seem way too mad for 1/3rd of act 1.
Well..meant to just quote once but my droid has a mind of its own. My point was made.

And to sum it up for you Mr. I'm Entitled to Everything, the beta isnt to find bugs. Its STRICTLY FOR system compatibility and their servers...and has absolutely nothing to do with bugs. And its ironic that youre telling someone to get a life, when you have over 10k achievement points (rofl) and are !@#$%ing about not having a beta key on a gamimg forum
Well..meant to just quote once but my droid has a mind of its own. My point was made.

And to sum it up for you Mr. I'm Entitled to Everything, the beta isnt to find bugs. Its STRICTLY FOR system compatibility and their servers...and has absolutely nothing to do with bugs. And its ironic that youre telling someone to get a life, when you have over 10k achievement points (rofl) and are !@#$%ing about not having a beta key on a gamimg forum
Is that why they have a bug report forum?
Why do I keep clicking on this useless freakin thead. *Deletes thread in brain*
I see random people getting their beta keys last night and I go check my account - nothing.

I can understand F&F and the media getting their D3 keys first, but if you're going to give out keys to random people at least select your customers who has given you more money than those who havent.

I see SC2 people getting their keys and that's just absurd.

I pay $15 a month to Blizzard, and I've been playing WOW for over 5 years; thats a lot of money if you add it up.

I've paid hundreds of dollars to you Blizz, and yet I don't have a key?

Get it right.

I played WoW for about 6 years, name changed a couple of times and server transferred over 10 times so by your logic I deserve a beta key more than you therefore I will support your logic but you sir (I'm assuming you are a sir since your avatar is female) are a TOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL.

Yeah, it's called "Help, my computer crashed while playing the game. Here's a list of the crash log, along with my computer specs, and what I was doing in the game."
It's like arguing with a 12 year old... "I'm right, you're wrong, gimme gimme."

just dislike and move on folks.

"Don't feed the troll"

LOL. Kid, you arent going to 1 up me...this beta is for system compatibility and thats it. Want proof? Here ya go, try and wrap your childish mind around this. http://www.mydiablo3news.com/diablo-3-beta-faq/
09/27/2011 08:37 AMPosted by Malaprops
if you're going to give out keys to random people

09/27/2011 08:37 AMPosted by Malaprops
at least select your customers who

:I.

LOL. Kid, you arent going to 1 up me...this beta is for system compatibility and thats it. Want proof? Here ya go, try and wrap your childish mind around this. http://www.mydiablo3news.com/diablo-3-beta-faq/

not official d3 website

no bite.
lol OP thinks hes tough haha
i own every blizz game evar.
and i had a constant wow account running for 7 years
i put over 400 dollars in char transfers. and i dont have a beta key dude it doesnt work that way its random, my epeen = bigger btw
oh and I have ashes of al'ar just to make u feel better <3
I understand because you and I are the same. About the same amount of achievements, about the same amount of gear score and raid level. I even posted this killer picture of all my blizzard games recently.

http://www.maplemediastudio.com/images/collection.jpg

But that's where it stops, and so should you. You're a proud gamer who obviously takes this stuff seriously, but you're acting pretty bad here. We aren't entitled to anything. Would we make better testers than some of the people in there right now? Oh yes, for sure. However, Blizzard would have a very hard time defending a decision to give beta to people who give them the most money. It would look absolutely terrible on their part. The outrage would actually be larger than what they are dealing with right now if they did that.

I advise you to stop. Watching this is like watching a once proud sports star lose his house, squander all his money away and then get caught begging for crack money on the street.

not official d3 website

no bite.

Since youre too lazy to read the source url. http://eu.blizzard.com/en-gb/company/events/diablo3-announcement/index.html#beta:d3-faq.

Also reported for trolling and spamming. Cant get into beta while your account has a suspension ;)
seriously? weve come to "i play wow i deserve a beta"? also just because someone has a sc2 icon does not mean they dont play wow also, and some people have given blizzard "hundreds of dollars" through buying all the rest of their games and expansions, not to mention all those times you had to rebuy when you lost youe cd key