Does anybody that got an Opt-in Invite have..

General Discussion
..an ATI Radeon HD 4800 series/4870 GPU?

I have one of these (sometimes shows up as 4800 series, sometimes as 4870, no idea why). I know they came out around the same time Diablo 3 was first announced, in Summer 2008, so they're definitely mid-range at best. I notice some people getting in through the opt-in have pretty new GPUs up to a year old like gtx 560 ti and gtx 460. Just curious if anyone's gotten in with cards that are 3+ years old.
I have one.
09/27/2011 10:43 AMPosted by Husyor
I have one.

DOES ANYBODY THAT GOT AN OPT-IN INVITE
I have a 4850.
I have two of them in crossfire :3
I was implying that I got in and have a beta invite if that wasn't clear enough...., played through it all last night.
09/27/2011 10:46 AMPosted by Husyor
I was implying that I got in and have a beta invite if that wasn't clear enough...., played through it all last night.

You can imply all you want, change your avatar to D3 icon or no one cares/believes you.
You're not the OP. I posted on his behalf, not yours so I don't care what you think and if he doesn't believe what I have to post then whatever.
09/27/2011 10:47 AMPosted by Dieh

You can imply all you want, change your avatar to D3 icon or no one cares/believes you.

I believe him, wanna fight about it?
I have a 4800 HD, Runs pretty smoothly on xp pro, lil fps lag when alot of effects are on screen
I'd like to extend this same question to anyone with a GTX 560. Not ti, just the 560. How does it run? amazingly I'm sure, right?
I'd like to extend this same question to anyone with a GTX 560. Not ti, just the 560. How does it run? amazingly I'm sure, right?

a 560 will embarrass this graphics engine lol
09/27/2011 11:04 AMPosted by dOOm

a 560 will embarrass this graphics engine lol

yea, I was just hoping for an "eye witness" testimony to the excellent performance =)

Sounds like someone needs to get laid.

Standard virgin internet response.

You're not the OP. I posted on his behalf, not yours so I don't care what you think and if he doesn't believe what I have to post then whatever.

So basically what you are saying here is:

1) "I'm lying"
2) "I'm too lazy to click a button"

np cya
09/27/2011 10:47 AMPosted by Dieh

Why can't somone just wanna keep there WoW, Or SC2 Avatar up.....