Diablo Universe vs. StarCraft Universe

General Discussion
Well over half of the diablo characters cant hit the units in the air let alone see them. Mass any air unit would completely desimate the diablo universe:

Banshee: cloak
Raven: Seeker Missle
Battlecruiser: do i even have to explain
Pheonix: Gravitation Beam
Void Ray: Flux beam thingy tht makes it more powerful
Carrier: can u imagine a million interceptors hitting you at the same time
Mutalisk: Pretty damn powerful in packs
Brood Lord: a constant bombardment of broodlings that hurt 26 each hit plus the broodlings hiting you

So yeah I think you got my point.

why would i send my zerglings straight to diablo
if i'm not mistaken, the prime evils wait in their lairs for champions to fight them
i would rush tristram, infest their entire base, while macroing some mutas and broodlords

then get 3 infestors and take control of those prime evils gg

Nah nah nah, why would the prime evils wait till you could do that? while ur gatherin resources to ATTEMPT to reach that point, tyrael starts destroyin your drones. then the prime evils destroy everythin else. GG :D

the prime evils wait for lvl 1 barbs and witchdoctors to become lvl 60, so why not give me time to get some infestors* and mass banelings? :P
10/07/2011 02:38 PMPosted by Danewb
and for deadlyfuron, i think the arch angels can handle any air units thrown at them.

Tyrael and the like have so much energy they'll die in a single feedback
Couldnt the demons just tear rifts into every planet of SC because they have no magic to prevent that? so demons or angels for that matter could just go wherever they wanted to and destroy things.

Not to mention, is sanctuary even a planet? could Sc even get there? Dont think they can go to heaven or hell either.
10/07/2011 02:40 PMPosted by MordeN
Tyrael and the like have so much energy they'll die in a single feedback

assuming it even affects them? besides wouldnt they have mana or something instead?
The cow level is too much for them to handle.

Seriously have none of you played a warhammer40k game? Everything you are describing is in 40k even a diabloesque demon called Khorne. If you haven't played Warhammer40k games you should and see where blizzard steals all their ideas from.

Hm, don't know, perhaps Diablo was based on on this strange dude from Christian religion.... what was his name, the Devil?

The space marines in SC are pretty much based on Warhammer40, no doubt about that. Still, Diablo has got nothing to do with Warhammer.

Maybe not diablo but there are diablo esque type creatures in 40k. But Warhammer is pretty much identical to everything included in the other blizzard games like the whole warcraft series. And I am talking about the whole fighting is space with supernatural beings vs technology that is prevalent in this thread.
Are you serious?

One glance at the Lord of Terror, and every marine, zealot, and zergling go running.
Are you serious?

One glance at the Lord of Terror, and every marine, zealot, and zergling go running.

what makes you think fighting a horde of zerglings, mutalisks, hydralisks is less terrifying than diablo
terran and protoss got balls