Azmodan, The Lamb of Sin.

General Discussion
Today in my Animal Science class we got 3 Sheep (all of which are pregnant) We wanted to name them, so we brainstormed.

At first I didn't care, one lamb was named Wizcalifa. <---Lame
Then, they wanted to name one Linda?!

And the sheep they were to name Linda, I looked into it's eyes and saw a pure, dark evil. Only one name could be fitting. So I suggested AZMODAN. THE LAMB OF SIN. I never imagined they would choose it, but they did.

Just something I wanted to share, pics coming soon.
Title: Things we did as a teenager that guaranteed we wouldn't have sex.

just kidding, sounds like fun.
hehe made me laugh....
Just keep him well fed and away from any black stones and you should be fine.
WHAT EVIL HAVE YOU UNLEASHED UPON US!?

*grabs popcorn & soda...tries to keep a straight face and not laugh*

WE MUST RUN IN FEAR>>>IN FEAR!!!

And the sheep they were to name Linda, I looked into it's eyes and saw a pure, dark evil.

LOL
haha. awesome!
"baaah baaah" is the new "moo mooo moo"
Confirmed: Inferno mode will replace the Hidden Unicorn level with the Hidden Sheep level. And all shall tremble to the bleets of war.
I have to wait till tomorrow to Take a picture because Azmodan is giving.

What should we name the satanic offspring?

Edit: By Giving I mean Giving Birth.
10/26/2011 05:30 PMPosted by Neifarious

Leah.
10/26/2011 05:33 PMPosted by Ghobe

Leah.

I'm a N0ob to this, Is it a lore based name or just a random name. If all else fails I can try to push Bael, the Yew of Destruction.
You sir made my day, possibly my week. "LAMB OF SIN" genius sir, i salute thy mental prowess!
10/26/2011 05:35 PMPosted by Neifarious
'm a N0ob to this, Is it a lore based name or just a random name. If all else fails I can try to push Bael, the Yew of Destruction.

Leah is the current focus of everyone. She's the daughter of Adria(D1) and Aiden(D1/D2). Supposedly, she's also diablo in disguise. She's the one in the trailer featuring Azmodan giving her the girl(Leah) a vision of the future demon invasion.
10/26/2011 05:37 PMPosted by Ghobe
'm a N0ob to this, Is it a lore based name or just a random name. If all else fails I can try to push Bael, the Yew of Destruction.

Leah is the current focus of everyone. She's the daughter of Adria(D1) and Aiden(D1/D2). Supposedly, she's also diablo in disguise. She's the one in the trailer featuring Azmodan giving her the girl(Leah) a vision of the future demon invasion.

I thought so.
Oh I suppose I should mention that the theory has been thrown out that Azmodan possessed Adria during the conception of Leah, which would "explain" her absence since.
That sheep now has evil in its soul. Its life will never be the same.
They named the Baby lamb Linda

Linda is at least twice as evil looking as Azmodan