Who do you think the second lieutenant is?

General Discussion
Hmm, the most common order I saw for the Sins was -

Lust
Gluttony
Greed
Sloth
Wrath
Envy
Pride

So Gluttony would make sense.

isn't that just the way it is listed on wiki or is there really an order?
10/25/2011 09:23 PMPosted by Ghobe
It shall be epic. The fight will be a series of events where your gear is stolen by his minions. After you've been fully stripped and your bags emptied, he shows up and drains you of your skills cutting their power/abilities in half and he has the same, except he has your gear, and you have none...and you have half the power. And he still has his own skills. Perhaps he also steals your ui an steals your health globe and uses it for his own use and you kill him by fighting until you have 1 health and then activating something in the room that causes collateral damage and takes both of you out, but since he dies, your health and gear is returned to you, saving your life. Yes....yes...it will be like the old mirror battles where you had to win, then you had to intentionally lose, and then you had to win again to proceed. Otherwise you just killed yourself.

that would be a pretty sweet fight. That kind of scripted fight goes well with what we've seen from diablo 3 so far. Although I'm not sure what it would be like to have a team fight. Greed would have to be a shape shifting chameleon demon. Taking the forms each player and multiplying their own abilities several times over.
sloth would probably be the lamest sin to fight. What would the fight be like? He moves at .5 speed and his speech is drawn out. Preeeeeeepaaaaarreeee toooo diieeeee.

However he could make you the sloth instead. His moves were mostly slows and dots.
sloth would probably be the lamest sin to fight. What would the fight be like? He moves at .5 speed and his speech is drawn out. Preeeeeeepaaaaarreeee toooo diieeeee.

However he could make you the sloth instead. His moves were mostly slows and dots.

Sloth the sin, isn't sloth the animal :P Modern interpretation does imply laziness, but it's not all that it can mean.

If anything, I could see the Sloth boss using of minions to fight you for him while he sits back and revels at their (or your) demise, eventually having to do it himself because of their repeated failure.
I am hoping it will be Greed and Gheed will make an appearance here! :P
My insiders tell me that Brad Pitt is the lord of wrath and he has a pet named Morgan Freeman.

Kevin Spacey is the maiden of lust.

For some reason he walks around with gwyneth paltrow's head.
10/25/2011 03:55 PMPosted by Nicco
This thread makes me want to re-watch seven.

Makes me want to go play Dante's Inferno again.
wrath would be another interesting sin.

Another thought about fighting greed. What if he spawned chests during the battle and tempted you to open the chests for misc gold and loot while he punished you with spells.
the player turns out to be greed, azmodan's second lieutenant.

directed by M. Night Shaymalan

What a twist!