When exactly when Diablo 3 come out?

General Discussion
I keep hearing alot of dates of when it will come out, but who knows when? I keep hearing December, next year, in a week?
lets make another thread about the release date
It'll be out in early 2012 when it's ready, that's the only date we know or will get until Blizzard makes another official announcement/update about it. Anything else you are told or read is made up for one of many reasons.
11/26/2011 01:57 PMPosted by BazDefunct
It'll be out in early 2012 when it's ready, that's the only date we know or will get until Blizzard makes another official announcement/update about it. Anything else you are told or read is made up for one of many reasons.
This
April 1st 2012. Not really, but I somewhat wish it is true.
aparently it comes out in early febuary
When exactly when indeed.
It comes out in Detembergustuary
11/26/2011 02:10 PMPosted by Zyron
"sooner than you think"

I like when they say that :P
Step 4: Bang Head on Desk

Desk. Apply directly to the forehead.
/equip tinfoilhat

Haven't you heard? U.S. Congress is delaying the release of Diablo 3, they had to create and exploratory sub-committee to determine whether there may be measurable ramifications on the productivity of the economy post Diablo 3. After this committee has determined that it will not cause enough disruption to the economy, a formal 500 page document will have to be brought before the Senate and House. After all the filibusterers and possible executive veto power power plays, the game will finally be OK'd for release.

/remove tinfoilhat

When it is ready.
Forums apply directly to the forehead. Forums apply directly to the forehead. Forums apply directly to the forehead. Forums apply directly to the forehead. Forums apply directly to the forehead. Cwutididdar :)