Question about items/trading

General Discussion
Can we still set up normal trades? Or is it all conducted on the auction house? If it's the latter; can anyone in the beta clarify on how trading works, (item to item)? Please don't flame me, I haven't been following this.
12/09/2011 10:48 PMPosted by AlphaWolf
Can we still set up normal trades? Or is it all conducted on the auction house? If it's the latter; can anyone in the beta clarify on how trading works, (item to item)? Please don't flame me, I haven't been following this.

You can join a game and right click on a person whilst near them and trade with them like in D2.
I think you can even trade with them while you are out of town, i can't remember.

:)

12/09/2011 10:59 PMPosted by cetanu

You can join a game and right click on a person whilst near them and trade with them like in D2.
I think you can even trade with them while you are out of town, i can't remember.

:)

Thank you :)