Anybody in SEA received Beta Keys?

General Discussion
Just curious to know if anybody living in Southeast Asia, i.e.

Cambodia
Laos
Burma (Myanmar)
Thailand
Vietnam
Malaysia
Brunei
Indonesia
Philippines
Singapore
East Timor

received a beta key?

It appears that we (yeah I live in SEA) can only get beta keys via the opt-in as the sweepstakes seem to be/are out-of-bounds for us ):

Just curious!
I made a thread previously pointing out the irony of it all.

I'm from malaysia but i don't have d3 beta. I'm not demanding to have beta although i wouldn't mind having it either. But it's ironic when there is a twitter lucky draw for beta keys, and no country in SEA can participate.

Sadly when people think of SEA, they think of Burma and cambodia :/ Not all the countries in the region are flops like those.

I've ranked the countries in terms of development, political and economical stability :X (basically countries with the internet infrastructure, computer hardware, gamer base necessary to play diablo 3)

Singapore
Brunei
Malaysia
Thailand

Indonesia
Philippines

Vietnam
Cambodia
Laos
Burma (Myanmar)
East Timor

PS: Synetta, actually i saw that some malaysians did get beta access, but this was through the bnet account selection. But facebook and twitter lucky draw events are out of bounds :/
Yes. I'm in Australia, I have a beta key along with a few people I know on Aus gaming forums.
oh and another thing. Why is D3 SEA so expensive ? I'm sure even our friends in AU/Nz can agree on this point.
I got one. Philippines here. :D
there isn't much beta invite for sea, blizz dont like us
In Hong Kong, and in the beta
Pretty sad. Almost no hope of playing the Beta then ): The large wave of beta opt-ins just went out a few days ago or something. Good going Xanatos and Neltis (: