Just got an email from Best Buy

General Discussion
It says that my D3 will be available for pickup Saturday, December 31, 2011. Is this some kind of cruel joke?
No, I picked mine up a few hours ago! Only problem is when you get to the loader it doesn't do anything lol... I guess blizzard won't be bringing up the servers for a while :(
12/30/2011 07:29 PMPosted by Illscarlet
No, I picked mine up a few hours ago! Only problem is when you get to the loader it doesn't do anything lol... I guess blizzard won't be bringing up the servers for a while :(

Could you prove that? Maybe a screenshot or anything if your legit. Last i checked beta was going to continue through the end of January...
I swear I'm not trolling. I checked the order status two different ways and it says it's available for pick-up. I'm on hold right now. Really weird, I know, it must be a mistake.
Well, I want to make sure that nothing's wrong with my order. How high I may or may not be is irrelevant!
Picked it up from where? And have MartyMcFly get on too to prove you got it from the future.

12/30/2011 07:29 PMPosted by Illscarlet

Please be aware, people, that if you could pick up a copy of Diablo III anywhere in the known world, our only source wouldn't be, Illscarlet#1421. A BattleTag I'm sure to remember for future trollish references. You have been marked for eternity.
Pics or gtfo.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Diablo+III+-+Mac/Windows/1800081.p?id=1218292463150&skuId=1800081&st=diablo%203&lp=4&cp=1

Ya right lol. Still betting on March.
It was some kind of glitch in the system.
12/30/2011 07:41 PMPosted by Nobody
I swear I'm not trolling. I checked the order status two different ways and it says it's available for pick-up. I'm on hold right now. Really weird, I know, it must be a mistake.

You're actually on the phone with them? How high are you right now?

Reminded me of this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Y4s9K6uX6ns#t=432s
12/30/2011 07:43 PMPosted by JoCa
How high I may or may not be is irrelevant!

made me lol

Could you prove that? Maybe a screenshot or anything if your legit. Last i checked beta was going to continue through the end of January...

Can't decide if didn't catch sarcasm.
Or replied with more sarcasm.
Well, the internet needs a sarcasm font for situations like this.

I wouldn't be surprised if someone really did receive an email from a phisher claiming the game has already been released and trying to get him to create an account on a spoofed website.

Even though the game isn't released, a script kid would only have to wait for the actual release and odds would be in his/her favor that the phishing victim uses the same account name/password in the real game that they would on the spoofed site.
sarcasm font?
Sarcasm font would be perfect.

</sarcasm>
12/30/2011 09:43 PMPosted by koondad
sarcasm font?

Comic Sans