D3 release in February? Look at the picture.

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 26 Next
lol this is pretty ballsy of them. I hope they get into some !@#$ over this.

Angry customers, go!
Feburary what? Great camera work whoever took that picture.

Seriously, they only know as much as we do.
Fake. Misspelled and the advertisement is placed in front of another advertisement that was there first.

Nice try though.
01/07/2012 05:45 AMPosted by Chalifoux
well for the games space marines we found the releas date in other web site before the main expos it so next mount guys :)

Ya but THQ is not blizzard...
*cough* fake *cough*
How will you explain that?

http://chattypics.com/files/WP_000046_m59ysntp2o.jpg

The fact that a store branch will often lie about those things to get extra sales?
February ain't possible man.

At least not with what Bashiok said recently. Plus the Korea thing.
You know what im taking the mature route on this one. Im not gonna make 100 posts about this towards blizzard, Im just going to start burning down every store that puts out a release date and leave a note sending them to this forum....... >:O jk jk

On a serious note they have NO info on the release date just like you and I, so stop believing retailers.
Find it very hard to believe that Best Buy would post an advertisment that has a clearly misspelled word on it. February has an addition "R" in it, that the person photoshopping this FAKE PHOTO clearly was to dumb to correct....
You know what im taking the mature route on this one. Im not gonna make 100 posts about this towards blizzard, Im just going to start burning down every store that puts out a release date and leave a note sending them to this forum....... >:O jk jk

On a serious note they have NO info on the release date just like you and I, so stop believing retailers.

Yeah right! tell that to the guy who ordered the posters. I seriously doubt a company will spend all that money on advertising something that not true!!
This is very strange...

1. February is miss spelled.
2. Blizzard has not yet announced an official release date.

The picture looks legit tho... so what's up? Could it be photoshopped?

I am guessing that if the picture is real, the store employees are just dumb. Making a spelling mistake on a huge ad lol, and speculating a release date.
It is indeed IMO a photoshop guys...
01/07/2012 06:27 AMPosted by CrAzyrAge
I was leaning towards that as well, but you would be surprised how many things like that come to my store with spelling errors on them.

True.
It looks pretty fake the more I look at it.

Notice how the text of MIDNIGHT OPENING seems to move towards the yellow Best Buy part of the image it could be bad photoquality, but I'm more inclined to believe its bad perspective warping in Photoshop. Also, the typeface used looks really funky.. I doubt Blizzard would be so careless with their marketing materials...
01/07/2012 05:41 AMPosted by dinophreak
Yay, another vitriol inducing release date speculation... I hope a blue jumps on this quickly, before the pitchforks come out again

I guess it's the hot topic....it's gettin old smh