Hahaa What does it mean????

General Discussion
@Angryrobotics Cue the internet interpreting your tweet like you're going to announce the release date soon.
13 Jan

Angryrobotics Jay Wilson
@poik007 Haha, it's funny because it's true. :)
13 Jan
https://twitter.com/Angryrobotics

https://twitter.com/poik007

on 01/13/12
what are you not understanding? people will think its a release date soon
It's a joke... As in "Sign of release"...
Irony.
MAYBE HE MEANT ITS FUNNY BECAUSE ITS TRUE THAT HES GONNA RELEASE THE RELEASE DATE

AMIRITE
Hahaha

All I can say is that I hope they don't release before the 02/05/12

I had a guild member bet me 10kg that it would be released on the 5th (he made this statement last night...) and I'd look like a real !@# if he was right lol
If we see a double rainbow... We still won't know what it means, but we'll be so freaked with the double rainbow, we won't care for half a second.
Hahaha

All I can say is that I hope they don't release before the 02/05/12

I had a guild member bet me 10kg that it would be released on the 5th (he made this statement last night...) and I'd look like a real !@# if he was right lol

You're safe to make that bet. Every Blizzard game takes approximately 2 months after the announcement of the release, to release. Being as a conservative month and a half is still the beginning of march, you're still way after 2/5/12
@Angryrobotics Cue the internet interpreting your tweet like you're going to announce the release date soon.
13 Jan

Angryrobotics Jay Wilson
@poik007 Haha, it's funny because it's true. :)
13 Jan

It means Jay Wilson is making fun of all the idiots online that jump at any notion or word from Blizzard and instantly translate it to a discussion of release. Yes, about 99.9% of the people reading this forum are those idiots he's making fun of.

Yes that means if you're reading this, you're probably one of them.

It means Jay Wilson is making fun of all the idiots online that jump at any notion or word from Blizzard and instantly translate it to a discussion of release. Yes, about 99.9% of the people reading this forum are those idiots he's making fun of.

Did you just call yourself probably an idiot?

He's obviously the 0.1%
It's TRUE - that the internet will misinterpret anything he says.

If the internet didn't misinterpret everything, it'd be a boring place.

Maybe!
If Jay really thinks that about his customers than he has his head further up his !@# then the USA government. I doubt his views are as what you say, but even if they were it is ok because the attitude people have about their customers is reflected onto them later. LOL BEST BUY