WHERE have YOU seen RARES drop?¿?

General Discussion
I've only seen them drop from SK 1st time killing him.. I've heard of other places that drop rares including a rare amulet. Where Have you seen rares Drop?

Other than the Skeleton King, I've had a few drop from Champions, but oddly I have had on two different occasions had them drop from chests.

And once from a normal mob. No champ, just a standard skelly.

And we're talking gear, not the crafting recipes that dropped before last patch, which are now just automatically learned when advancing the Blacksmith.
Just had one today, a DH hood, from a barrel. I believe I was in the Defiled Crypts. Random is random.
I had two drop off the skeleton king first run, but thats it.
i have seen drops from SK, random champs, and once from a small skele, pretty damn good rare hat too. i did have +98% mf

And we're talking gear, not the crafting recipes that dropped before last patch, which are now just automatically learned when advancing the Blacksmith.

So glad they are just in the Blacksmith now.. Maybe in the game the recipes can be rare like in WoW...

Thanks for all the updates guys. I have yet to see rares drop else where then the SK.. I will be upping my MF% Gear and Gold % Gear. So glad I have my own stash and Aaccount now.. I was going to a friends house to play.
I got one from SK, and then nothing for about 6 hours. But suddenly a random wreched mother (not from the first quest) dropped TWO identical rare clubs. They weren't any good, but I got two fallen teeth out of them.

Oh, another weird thing is I have received all kinds of high level crafting material from basic blues. It's kind of odd and cool at the same time.
Not sure not in beta. Might get more answers here though:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/3430582/
Welp after posting this message I co-oped with my cousin and he had a Short bow drop off a mob in the early stages of the beta... w00t!
I've gotten one off a pack of rare unburied monsters. Other than that, nothing, not even in the last 4 patches.

I'm excluding the SK for obvious reasons.
Have put in around 500hrs on beta across all patches, have seen 5 rares not off skeleton king first run, 1 off skele king run(not 1st), 2 out of loose stone, and 2 from rares/elites.

Also, have only seen 2 amulets in that time.

All of them were pretty much rubbish and only good for mats.

Before you say it, I am aware the in game hour counter is bugged atm, Ive logged the hours myself to keep track of time vs. drops and stuff, just for the sake of it.
I got bracers from a quest the one where you have to return some ladies bones to her crypt
Random body dropped me a rare WD mask right after the Templar by the meteor crater.
Gotten 1-2 off first skeleton king kill on each character, and outside that, gotten one dropped out of the tomb from Matriarch's Bones. Was a rare quiver, absolutely fantastic.