Mysterious Defiled Crypt Events! Don't Miss!!

General Discussion
Hello everyone,

Many beta players just do SK run to max out their characters. It could be boring sometimes.

Guess what?
There are various hidden events that you can find, if you explore the right path!

In this video, I will show you Two Defiled Crypt Events with full details!

I believe many people know about this. Please be generous and don't trash talk about this video. I made this video for new beta players, so they can have more fun in beta.

Thanks for watching :D

Defiled Crypt events - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6D5FOGkHcvM

Diablo III Playlist -
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL802A63587EC10ADB&feature=plcp
It looks like you made this thread to show one of the cool random events in the game, but it feels like you made it to advertise your youtube videos and get more subscribers...
Pretty much everyone in the beta knows about Jar of Souls
Nothing really new here and that music made me want to punch the monitor. Do you really listen to that type stuff?
Your music choice ruins Diablo.

Dislike/-1/Fail, etc.
02/11/2012 10:14 AMPosted by HugoStiglitz
Nothing really new here and that music made me want to punch the monitor. Do you really listen to that type stuff?

If you punch the monitor, it will hurt you :)
Your music choice ruins Diablo.

Dislike/-1/Fail, etc.

I will be more careful next time for choosing music :)
here's an idea, how about you don't use your own music
02/11/2012 10:27 AMPosted by heroicblues
here's an idea, how about you don't use your own music

perhaps
02/11/2012 10:08 AMPosted by Rhukgaren
It looks like you made this thread to show one of the cool random events in the game, but it feels like you made it to advertise your youtube videos and get more subscribers...
Didn't watch the videos, but i don't see how this got reported. It's a general forum, and this deals with d3. I don't see the OP begging for subscribers in the post, just trying to share knowledge.

Edit: I see what people mean about the d3 community sucking. I am always happy for helpful information, as long as it is helpful. Thanks for taking your time to do something more than post negative opinions on the forums!
Didn't watch the videos, but i don't see how this got reported. It's a general forum, and this deals with d3. I don't see the OP begging for subscribers in the post, just trying to share knowledge.

Edit: I see what people mean about the d3 community sucking. I am always happy for helpful information, as long as it is helpful. Thanks for taking your time to do something more than post negative opinions on the forums!

He edited out the part where he asked for subscribers.

But I didn't say he couldn't (or shouldn't) post videos, just that the way he wrote the post was pretty shameless and a blatant attempt to garner views and subscriptions.

Agreed, I don't know why people so upset about Diablo III gameplay videos :( hahaha
The events are fun. I enjoy the Jar of Souls event more then the Matriarchs Bones. I just wish they were more difficult.
02/12/2012 01:52 PMPosted by Gartlan
The events are fun. I enjoy the Jar of Souls event more then the Matriarchs Bones. I just wish they were more difficult.

Wait for Inferno!