Strafe target priority

Demon Hunter
I noticed that when you are in a room full of destructible objects and only 1 monster, only the monster will get hit by Strafe. Once the monster is dead, then the destructible objects get hit. I think it makes more sense for Strafe to include nearby destructible objects in its random targeting. Otherwise, Strafe is too similar to Hungering Arrow.
no there totaly different. and people will rage so much if it targets destructibles
I think this might be the first true /facepalm I have read.

There is no way the DH is stupid enough to waste hatred on 'dangerous' barrels when she is being attacked by zombies. It should kill a threat first OP. only in the case of support beams, but just click target them.

It's one thing for a use to break something open, or even a hatred generator. but certainly not strafe, think of inferno, the ability to DPS would be proportional to the proximity of destructibles

If I could request things and make them so, I'd change the tool to have advanced settings, rather than random.
target mobs with least life [] target mobs with highest life []
If I could request things and make them so, I'd change the tool to have advanced settings, rather than random.
target mobs with least life [] target mobs with highest life []

or
target mobs with closest [] target mobs with farthest[]
or
target range class mobs first [] target melee class mobs first[]
I've strafed many of a jar on the wrong side of solid walls... not sure how that factors into target priorities.... ;)
02/21/2012 04:08 PMPosted by Ryvist
I've strafed many of a jar on the wrong side of solid walls... not sure how that factors into target priorities.... ;)

i love it, it ignores many variables about terrain, level, and even many impassible objects.. even shooting through blockades to eliminate foes first