I'm not giving away my MF gear

General Discussion
1 2 3 26 Next
I'm not going to give away my MF to people who will leech off my hard earned work to build a MF set just to give it all away to some leecher.
    This game will have 2 types of people playing it now. People trying to leech MF and people who don't want their MF given away.
    Is this really the game you want Blizzard people picking their corners? It reminds me of starcraft 2 people who Random Team are fodder for people who Play Arranged Team and if you go to the forums people will say THEN FIND AN AT partner so you dont have to deal with AT players. IT JUST SEPARATES PEOPLE into 2 GROUPS IF YOU ARE WITH THEM OR NOT then you are left OUT IN THE COLD. So Diablo 3 is going to be like starcraft 2 ( you are either an AT'er or an RT'er) now diablo 3 will be are you an MF'er or are you an MF'er LEECHER?
    What are you doing to this game? This is the last straw with this game, I just can't believe the direction all Blizzard games are going down now. It's just sad
Would you care if your MF didn't decrease?
I'm not going to give away my APS to people who will leech off my hard earned work to build a APS set just to give it all away to some leecher.
This game will have 2 types of people playing it now. People trying to leech APS and people who don't want their APS given away to people who only MF.
Is this really the game you want Blizzard people picking their corners? It reminds me of starcraft 2 people who Random Team are fodder for people who Play Arranged Team and if you go to the forums people will say THEN FIND AN AT partner so you dont have to deal with AT players. IT JUST SEPARATES PEOPLE into 2 GROUPS IF YOU ARE WITH THEM OR NOT then you are left OUT IN THE COLD. So Diablo 3 is going to be like starcraft 2
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4138439352

you already made a post awhile ago and stopped responding to that one when people didnt agree with you.. hoping general will then eh?
See you at release!

......wait.....that didn't make any sense.
Honestly in the end I see an Inferno Party looking like this:

3 DPS
1 MF

the DPS Kill the monsters and the person that is designated the MF person will be squishly but stacked high on MF. The DPS gets rewards for the kills, and so does the MF person. The DPS wont do it with out having MF, and the MF cannot do it alone, or at-least clear it effectivly alone. Its all about Team-Work, everybody has to give a little to get ahead.

Think the Uber-Bosses of D2 diffculty, long drawn out battles, or try solo'ing Uber Diablo, only maybe one or two builds could do it. Zerk Barb with Life Leech or a hammerdin, or any class with Prevent Heal+Life Leech.
Reported for spamming 2 threads in less than an hour about the same topic.

I'm not going to give away my DPS to people who will leech off my hard earned work to build a DPS set just to give it all away to some leecher.
This game will have 2 types of people playing it now. People trying to leech DPS and people who don't want their DPS given away to people who only MF.
Is this really the game you want Blizzard people picking their corners? It reminds me of starcraft 2 people who Random Team are fodder for people who Play Arranged Team and if you go to the forums people will say THEN FIND AN AT partner so you dont have to deal with AT players. IT JUST SEPARATES PEOPLE into 2 GROUPS IF YOU ARE WITH THEM OR NOT then you are left OUT IN THE COLD. So Diablo 3 is going to be like starcraft 2

+1
Get over yourself OP. Quit raging.
Because people with MF gear provide nothing for the rest of the group....
I'm glad that others pointed out the obvious other point of view on the issue and the reason for the change in the first place. If you are gonna start a thread !@#$%ing about something the least you could do is provide some sort of solution for the problem so that we can discuss it and possibly make some sort of impact on the situation.

A thread like this does almost nothing for everyone, if you actually provide some insight on a solution there is at least a possibility that a CM sees it and passes it on to those on the dev side that can take it into consideration.

Personally I have no real solution for the problem, nor have I put much thought into it. I plan on running with a bunch of my personal friends in which case we will be willing to share drops for those who really need them. Not to mention that in the past when I did MF runs it was nearly always solo or with a friend who was geared similarly.
03/09/2012 11:03 AMPosted by D3BETA
Because people with MF gear provide nothing for the rest of the group....

They provide less. Which is why they should share their MF. They make a decision to sacrifice combat effectiveness stats. They shouldn't get the windfall of spreading that sacrifice across the whole group will still retaining 100% of the benefit of making that sacrifice for themselves. That's what it all boils down to.
You guys are all big babies. The MF person is really the leach because they wont be able to do jack for DPS. So the DPS is like your leaching our Kills, and the MF'er is like your leachng my MF.

It all works out in the end, the MF Provides MF to the group since they cant DPS, and the DPS kills the monsters for the MF'er. Its WIN-WIN for both.

END OF THREAD.

He knows mf stackers will do Jack for dps because he received an advanced copy of d3 and tested out end game inferno in mf gear vs damage gear. Just to clarify for everyone.
You guys are all big babies. The MF person is really the leach because they wont be able to do jack for DPS. So the DPS is like your leaching our Kills, and the MF'er is like your leachng my MF.

It all works out in the end, the MF Provides MF to the group since they cant DPS, and the DPS kills the monsters for the MF'er. Its WIN-WIN for both.

END OF THREAD.

He knows mf stackers will do Jack for dps because he received an advanced copy of d3 and tested out end game inferno in mf gear vs damage gear. Just to clarify for everyone.

Obviously I must have.. Because Common sense would say If your going to stack a certain attribute, your going to loose out on others.

Stack MF > Less DPS
Stack DPS > Less MF

Obviously I must have.. Because Common sense would say If your going to stack a certain attribute, your going to loose out on others.

Stack MF > Less DPS
Stack DPS > Less MF

It's a shame that MF and DPS are the only two stats in the entire game. Blizzard should really add more options.

Stack MF > Less DPS
Stack DPS > Less MF

Your common sense is comparable to my mf% in dps gear