How many days of vacation are you taking?

General Discussion
I'm taking two days of vacation from work for the 15th and 16th. How many others are planning to ask off from work? How many will have to call in sick?

There are no other options...are there? :)
03/15/2012 09:18 AMPosted by Mcgruber
There are no other options...are there? :)

Being self-employed.

Boo. Ya.
None because my birthday is on the 18th and I'm taking that day and the next two work days off :D!
Oops, lol. Beat me to it :)
I get Tuesdays and Wednesdays off, so it's alllll good
Intrestingly enough I was prepared to take a day or two for D3 but it happened to fall in the days I already scheduled for vacation so, win. ; )
The rest of the week, so four days.
what is this "work" you speak of??
There is no vacation when Diablo is still alive!
I have no need to take time off, cause I don't have a job!
03/15/2012 09:30 AMPosted by Moxjet
quit my job half an hour ago. Not even employment can save you from me.

The solution was so simple, you're a genius!
Unfortunately I probably won't be able to actually skip class for several days on end, since around mid May is usually when midterms are happening.

However, I'm definitely playing all throughout the 15th (unless I actually have a test that very day...fingers crossed so that doesn't happen), then every tiny sliver of free time from then on will be devoted to DIII.

I predict many papers shall go unwritten.
5/15-5/18 OFF
Weekend
5/21-5/25 OFF
Weekend
5/28 Memorial Day Holiday

... Like a boss.
03/15/2012 09:30 AMPosted by Moxjet
quit my job half an hour ago. Not even employment can save you from me.

So. Awesome.

I'm taking a leave of absence from work starting the last week of April so I can full-time finish my last 2 semesters of university (instead of part time and working). So I will be taking zero vacation days!

Depending on what classes fall on the Tuesday/Wednesday.... I probably just won't go D:
I took a week off!