Adria becomes Diablo

Lore and Story
I think that in the Black Soulstone trailer in Leah's dream Azmodan isn't talking to Leah as if she's Diablo she's talking to Leah as if she's Adria. Look at the Datamined Image it mentiones Adria's Betrayal being during Act 3. This could also fall in line with Adria becoming Diablo in Act 4.

http://media.diablofans.com/images/news/2011/november/bosswindow2.jpg
i think Leah plays the part of lilith in the dream.
I agree with OP that it is Adria. Aidan was Diablo and was also Leah's father. There's something sneaky going on here, something we haven't been told, and neither has Leah. Cain knows the truth but has kept it from Leah for her own protection. A mystical witch becoming Diablo is hella cooler than Leah- a nobody becoming Diablo.
http://youtu.be/Z2kI6IEtHvU?t=46m24s

Watching this it basically says that leah plays the role of a good character in the dream.

He says that the black soulstone defeats all evil. No evil entity would kill itself.
This is my interpretation of that comment about the black soulstone. I think that the way it would get rid of evil forever would be that it could contain all of the 7 evils at once essentially getting rid of all evil. I also think that it will obviously not go that smoothly and the battle to control the soulstone will drive the plot.

The repurcussions for containing all evil in the stone will be absolutely huge. If there were no demons then the eternal conflict would fall apart. I very highly doubt this would happen but if we do manage to trap all evil within the soulstone the angels will not just sit around peacefully for eternity. I think they will find someone to pick a fight with. That could possibly be humans. I think this would be cool but again i doubt this would happen.
http://youtu.be/Z2kI6IEtHvU?t=15m28s

/thread, quit restarting this topic.
Isn't the great thing about PC games is that you can bind keys and not be restricted to one type of control? It's okay if they don't want to add WASD in the game but at least allow us to do this

They have tested the game beyond a third of A1. They said specifically that they have played with it and it feels wrong. /arguments
03/20/2012 02:19 PMPosted by D3BETA
I still hold to the theory that he's referring to her as the last of the Horadrim, since it was the Horadrim that originally trapped Azmodan's brethren.
03/23/2012 09:20 AMPosted by Lõri
I still hold to the theory that he's referring to her as the last of the Horadrim, since it was the Horadrim that originally trapped Azmodan's brethren.

That's a good theory.
Seeing as the black soul stone was created by the Horadrim so it's possible he's speaking to Leah as the last of the Horadrim I guess, but didn't Zoltin Kulle create it AFTER the three prime evils were locked away?... even so, that shouldn't have affected Azmodan, or Belial at all since they've never even been to the mortal realm of sanctuary... it was them in the first place that banished the three from the burning hells.

my guess is, Azmodan knows that the Horadrim Kulle created the stone to trap all 7 evils, and he dosnt like the idea of it still being in mortal hands. Azmodan wants to find it before the remaining 2 get captured, and claim the title of prime evil for himself uncontested.

It's a confusing cinematic for sure

Edit: I say 2 but It looked like the twins were in that cinimatic along with the lord of lies.