Monk Build Feedback

Monk
I am experimenting with this monk build for a good self-sufficient DMG/Tank. It also matches my play style. Get in, get aggressive, pull in, push out, HEAL (if needed) and do it all over again.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/monk#aQRcUd!ZcX!caaZaa

Or should I add exploding palm in there?

... so many different directions, not enough slots.
Just wanted to pop this up one more time to see if anyone had any feedback... then I will go cry in a corner because no one loves me.
For a build that is supposed to be a dmg/tank. You dont have any CC.

Serenity is a good start but to have both CS and LTK seems wasteful.

As a tank are you trying to take on as much damage as possible while focusing ona single target? Or are you trying to dodge everything and do damage to everyone?

Chant of R. seems worthless unless your using MoH with the rune to add 3 spirit per second.

As a tan to NOT have resolve seems counter productive. I would drop chant and pick up Resolve for 25% damage reduction.

I would drop a generator to pick up blind for more crowd control and for a nice 30% bonus damage to blinded targets.

I would decide either AOE things to death with CS and change LTK or keep LTK for direct damage and drop CS for something else. Maybe sweeping wind or explosive palm.

EP on a boss that your focusing down with LTK and Hundred fist can create a nice boom once they die.

Your corner will have to wait.
For a build that is supposed to be a dmg/tank. You dont have any CC.

Serenity is a good start but to have both CS and LTK seems wasteful.

As a tank are you trying to take on as much damage as possible while focusing ona single target? Or are you trying to dodge everything and do damage to everyone?

Chant of R. seems worthless unless your using MoH with the rune to add 3 spirit per second.

As a tan to NOT have resolve seems counter productive. I would drop chant and pick up Resolve for 25% damage reduction.

I would drop a generator to pick up blind for more crowd control and for a nice 30% bonus damage to blinded targets.

I would decide either AOE things to death with CS and change LTK or keep LTK for direct damage and drop CS for something else. Maybe sweeping wind or explosive palm.

EP on a boss that your focusing down with LTK and Hundred fist can create a nice boom once they die.

Your corner will have to wait.

Thanks! I will have to noodle on that and play with the numbers. You are right, I was trying to do too many things at once.
Ok. So i focused it down a bit to an AOE build with some CC. Although letting go of LTK hurt.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/monk#aYiRUd!ZaX!ccaaaa

I'm looking to pair mainly with a DH, so CC and being able to get in there is important.